Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

What's your personality type? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Title.

E.g INFP, ENTJ, any of the Big 5 personality types or even aspects of your personality e.g introvert, extrovert.

Also share your opinions on any studies or tests to do with personality.

ReputationRep:
    INFP

ReputationRep:
    INTP master race checking in... :albertein:

MBTI, though doubtful in it's accuracy due to the Barnum effect, is still nonetheless rather entertaining to explore and analyse! :borat:

My favourite types of people are ENTJ (:love:), ENTP, INTJ and INTPs (as well as less emotional INFJs or eccentric & intellectual ENFPs). I suppose I get along naturally more well with "thinkers" (NTs).

ReputationRep:
    I'm INFP too! (INFP-T) 😊

ReputationRep:
    ISTJ-T

ReputationRep:
    "ENTJ" though I should add there's little-no credible evidence for the Myers-Briggs test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabbathemuttdog)
    Title.

E.g INFP, ENTJ
    These "Jungian" personality types are so outdated and have been discredited by the large majority of modern-day personality researchers. Please look toward the "The Big 5" framework as the model for which personality researchers currently believe to be more accurate, if you wish to classify your personality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubone-r)
    These "Jungian" personality types are so outdated and have been discredited by the large majority of modern-day personality researchers. Please look toward the "The Big 5" framework as the model for which personality researchers currently believe to be more accurate, if you wish to classify your personality.
    Still fun to analyse tho.. thanks though.

ReputationRep:
    INTP xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CuriousSherlock)
    INTP master race checking in... :albertein:

MBTI, though doubtful in it's accuracy due to the Barnum effect, is still nonetheless rather entertaining to explore and analyse! :borat:

My favourite types of people are ENTJ (:love:), ENTP, INTJ and INTPs (as well as less emotional INFJs or eccentric & intellectual ENFPs). I suppose I get along naturally more well with "thinkers" (NTs).
    ENTJ commander checking in
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    INTJ

MBTI is the new star sign lol...

ReputationRep:
    ANTJ. Well, I often get INTJ or ENTJ in multiple tests, and as such, consider myself an ambivert

ReputationRep:
    INFP !!

ReputationRep:
    mine usually changes between INFP and INFJ

ReputationRep:
    ENFJ-A

ReputationRep:
    INTP.
    It can seem rather accurate, and it can be, but usually there are significant discrepancies. The system is interesting nonsense imo.

ReputationRep:
    INFJ-A from taking the test once, although I have no idea what it really means.

If anything, I would more consider myself to be INTJ but the test says otherwise :hmmmm2:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    INFJ.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an INTP! I think it's weird how we can classify people's mannerisms into their own little "types", but it's so fascinating.

ReputationRep:
    ISFJ

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.