Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do children make me happy? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm going through a period of depression at the moment and its only children that can make me happy. I had a dream that I was about to kill myself but the thing that stopped me was being invited to Mom's houses to play with their babies and toddlers. I also get over the moon excited when my 3 years old cousin comes round. Just seeing their utter innocence and cuteness and bright smiles!!!! I JUST WANNA KIDNAP ALL THE BABIES IN THE WORLD AND KEEP THEM!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    I'm going through a period of depression at the moment and its only children that can make me happy. I had a dream that I was about to kill myself but the thing that stopped me was being invited to Mom's houses to play with their babies and toddlers. I also get over the moon excited when my 3 years old cousin comes round. Just seeing their utter innocence and cuteness and bright smiles!!!! I JUST WANNA KIDNAP ALL THE BABIES IN THE WORLD AND KEEP THEM!!!!
    Children have none of the problems of being an adult and have a great outlook on the world. Handy to have them around to remind you of all that is good and simple in the world.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Could be many reasons

Babies have no responsibilities
    Babies do not physically/mentally hurt a full grown adult
    Babies are funny
    Babies are fat
    Babies have no soul (only if they're ginger)

ReputationRep:
    You're a pedo?

ReputationRep:
    Because they still have the innocence and happiness we have lost

ReputationRep:
    Babies can make you happy because of their cuteness, innocence and sweet laughter. It's nice to know they make you happy.

ReputationRep:
    kidnap DA FOOK
    That is just weird and CREEPY
    POLICE WHERE YOU AT

ReputationRep:
    That's sweet. Their innocent souls😇 must have made you happy. Cute😊😀

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fat knob 69)
    kidnap DA FOOK
    That is just weird and CREEPY
    POLICE WHERE YOU AT
    fight me *****

ReputationRep:
    [spoiler]

ReputationRep:
    I wish I liked children

ReputationRep:
    Why did my little brother have to grow up, he was so cute and chubby when he was a baby :argh:

The characteristics of annoyance and cuteness in toddlers cancel each other out, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I derive more joy from kittens, puppies and bunnies.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taymiyyah)
    Why did my little brother have to grow up, he was so cute and chubby when he was a baby :argh:
    This. My lil bro looked like a penguin
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Now imagine this same thread was posted by a guy.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    This. My lil bro looked like a penguin
    :penguin: :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    Because they're innocent

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

How the serious **** can you derive pleasure from a ********/puking/screaming machine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queenofswords)
    I derive more joy from kittens, puppies and bunnies.
    SAME ESPECIALLY THE PUPPIES

(Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    How the serious **** can you derive pleasure from a ********/puking/screaming machine?
    THats what makes it so incredible like you have to care for them and they grow up to be these weird fully functioning humans... i want one
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

THats what makes it so incredible like you have to care for them and they grow up to be these weird fully functioning humans... i want one
    Okay....

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.