Tarekkhayat
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
AS business or AS ict? Which is easier with less chapters and less studying required for grades A or B?
Thanks
MorgzC
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Depends what you're "naturally" good at. I've always been good at ICT so me doing it at AS was a bit less intense. And if you've done ICT GCSE and Computing GCSE, they kind of combine to make the AS/A level course. I don't know about business studies, but even though I found ICT easy, it still required a lot of work and effort.
I wouldn't choose an AS based on easiness from other people, you might be different to them. Whichever you choose, they're both going to be hard in the sense of effort and time. Just choice the one you want to do.
The amount of times I've had to repeat to the year below lately about "No A level/AS is 'easy'... That's why there's usually high standards for sixth form".

Just choose which one you find more interesting and it'll be less intense. Not to sound harsh, but don't be lazy about A-levels, it's your future, don't miss out on opportunities because you couldn't be bothered (from past experience, I've felt the consequences of being lazy)

Good luck in your decision, and in whichever AS you choose
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (27)
13.11%
I need help researching courses (14)
6.8%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
4.37%
I need help with my personal statement (85)
41.26%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (52)
25.24%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.46%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (16)
7.77%

Watched Threads