Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm keen to gather some ideas about what you lovely girlies intend to wear to uni this semester? I can find loads of American ideas and older threads on here, but I'd like to see some more recent trends? TIA x

ReputationRep:
    It will all probably devolve into skinny jeans and hoodies by December lol

ReputationRep:
    Go in Dragon Ball Z cosplay. Thank me later.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luckystars)
    It will all probably devolve into skinny jeans and hoodies by December lol
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning a capsule wardrobe to save some money and packing space. Ideally you have a style and colour palette that makes finding clothes that work together easy and not buying pieces that require you buying three more items to justify the original purchase. The original wardrobe is 37 but I'm going for 50;11 pieces of outerwear : hoodies, coats and jackets12 dresses and skirts8 pairs of trousers: lounge, jeans, formal9 pairs of shoes: trainers, boots, flats and party10 tops: casual and formal There's more to the concept than this but I think it will be good to avoid having to wear the same specific outfits and save myself time in the morning.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.