Killing a Spider Watch

Woodzy14
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm sure it isn't just me that has a Massive phobia of spiders 😢
Let me tell you my phobia is so bad it took me 2 and a half hours killing it.
I just dried my hair and my wall and bed are quite close so i turned and just saw it still, the light was of as well. I'm home alone rn so i knew there was no other choice other than to kill it.

Anywayy, it took me 10 minutes to actually do something after being froze just staring at it waiting for it to crawl an i just run out the room😂 I grabbed a shoe and stupid me had the instinct to step at the back of the room and throw the shoe at the wall, the spider dropped😵 Stupid me then forgot i had a pink box by the wall 🙄

Now i literally panic for half an hour messaging my sister who tried to calm me down by saying it has probably run out the room but i knew there was no way since it was a bit trapped. At this point i was sooo worried because my thoughts was it could have went ANYWERE. Say, up the wall behind my bed or just hidden.
But, in front of me then was a pink box, pink housecoat and a flip flop shoe😂😂
Yes, i can make laughing emojis now but at the time i was shaking like a man with a saw d**k🙂

Anywayy, i eventually moved the box to the side and find the spider ON THE HOUSECOAT😵
It was playing dead because it was curled up🙃

Weirdo me then found a frame kind of poster and i randomly hit the spider after 5 minutes, i screamed🙂
I then remove the poster and what do i see, the b***tard crawling underneath the housecoat.
Bare in mind it is half 1 rn an this was at half 11 in the night so i'm so worried to lose it cause i get no sleep until its found and dead.
Okay, this sounds so pathetic but my phobia is so bad i scream and cry for an HOUR because i keep trying to move the housecoat with a tv remote😂
I finally find the courage and grab a selfie stick and move the housecoat and i find it at the very bottom of the wall. It looked like it was waving at me because it leg moved an it crawled a bit😰
It took me 10 minutes to find a solution how to kill it, with the selfie stick? No because for all i know it could have crawled up it an went on me😢 I finally grab the flip flop and cant stop shaking cause i stand up and lean an hit it, i PANIC because i see it running so fast, i hit it again n its still alive running😶
Luckily i finally bash it an its squished😏
Even more brave, i try an get it with tissue but before i do i bash it 5 more times making sure its dead😂😂

Sooo, i literally cry an laughed an felt so relieved because waiting over an hour to find it was so horrible. It was medium sized but any sort of spider kills me, its the legs and the jet black colour😰

Tell me, is there any easier way and faster way to kill a spider 😂?
S.G.
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Woodzy14)
I just dried my hair and my wall and bed are quite close so i turned and just saw it still, the light was of as well. I'm home alone rn so i knew there was no other choice other than to kill it.

Anywayy, it took me 10 minutes to actually do something after being froze just staring at it waiting for it to crawl an i just run out the room😂 I grabbed a shoe and stupid me had the instinct to step at the back of the room and throw the shoe at the wall, the spider dropped😵 Stupid me then forgot i had a pink box by the wall 🙄

Now i literally panic for half an hour messaging my sister who tried to calm me down by saying it has probably run out the room but i knew there was no way since it was a bit trapped. At this point i was sooo worried because my thoughts was it could have went ANYWERE. Say, up the wall behind my bed or just hidden.
Yes, i can make laughing emojis now but at the time i was shaking like a man with a saw d**k🙂

Anywayy, i eventually moved the box to the side and find the spider ON THE HOUSECOAT😵

Weirdo me then found a frame kind of poster and i randomly hit the spider after 5 minutes, i screamed🙂
I then remove the poster and what do i see, the b***tard crawling underneath the housecoat.
Bare in mind it is half 1 rn an this was at half 11 in the night so i'm so worried to lose it cause i get no sleep until its found and dead.
Okay, this sounds so pathetic but my phobia is so bad i scream and cry for an HOUR because i keep trying to move the housecoat with a tv remote😂
I finally find the courage and grab a selfie stick and move the housecoat and i find it at the very bottom of the wall. It looked like it was waving at me because it leg moved an it crawled a bit😰
It took me 10 minutes to find a solution how to kill it, with the selfie stick? No because for all i know it could have crawled up it an went on me😢 I finally grab the flip flop and cant stop shaking cause i stand up and lean an hit it, i PANIC because i see it running so fast, i hit it again n its still alive running😶
Even more brave, i try an get it with tissue but before i do i bash it 5 more times making sure its dead😂😂

Sooo, i literally cry an laughed an felt so relieved because waiting over an hour to find it was so horrible. It was medium sized but any sort of spider kills me, its the legs and the jet black colour😰

Place something over it cutting off its air supply.

Dead by either starvation or oxygen deprivation
Woodzy14
Rep:
?
Thank you for your advice😁 How long would this take to kill it?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Blue_Cow
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Try a vacuum cleaner's lance attachment and make sure you keep it running for a bit longer to kill the thing.
Woodzy14
Rep:
?
Thank you😁
richyy95
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
hoover.... ffs so easy
Leighamc
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm really going to struggle with this at uni, I'm even worse with them than you, I honestly admire that you managed to kill it!
Woodzy14
Rep:
?
Not when you aren't used to them😂
Woodzy14
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leighamc)
I'm really going to struggle with this at uni, I'm even worse with them than you, I honestly admire that you managed to kill it!
Aw, ik ik same😂😂 In my life i have killed 3 so far😂
shameful_burrito
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Let it bite you, so you can become Spider-man
Et Tu, Brute?
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If it makes you feel any better, I lived in a friends house in Australia where I had no choice but to sleep on a mattress on the floor.

One night we spotted a white tail spider crawling about. I'd heard of and spotted a couple of these (not in/around the house) and apparently their bites will result in some nasty crap that eats your flesh and requires a lot of care/attention. Another thing to know if this type of spider would tend not to spin webs, but instead just crawl around looking for food instead.

So naturally I went to find something to kill it with, I turned around for barely anytime at all and when I looked again it was gone. Never seen again. Bare in mind I had to sleep on the floor in that room! I checked under the sofas with a flash light every night afterwards.
Leighamc
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Aw, ik ik same😂😂 In my life i have killed 3 so far😂
The other week I was in charge of my old boss' shop whilst she was on holiday... found a spider under a box, stood on the desk and cried on the phone to my boyfriend and he had to run from the gym about a mile away to come get rid of it XD
Woodzy14
Rep:
?
(Original post by Leighamc)
The other week I was in charge of my old boss' shop whilst she was on holiday... found a spider under a box, stood on the desk and cried on the phone to my boyfriend and he had to run from the gym about a mile away to come get rid of it XD
Okay, that tickled me 😂 But aww, he's a keeper😁
Woodzy14
Rep:
?
(Original post by Et Tu, Brute?)
If it makes you feel any better, I lived in a friends house in Australia where I had no choice but to sleep on a mattress on the floor.

One night we spotted a white tail spider crawling about. I'd heard of and spotted a couple of these (not in/around the house) and apparently their bites will result in some nasty crap that eats your flesh and requires a lot of care/attention. Another thing to know if this type of spider would tend not to spin webs, but instead just crawl around looking for food instead.

So naturally I went to find something to kill it with, I turned around for barely anytime at all and when I looked again it was gone. Never seen again. Bare in mind I had to sleep on the floor in that room! I checked under the sofas with a flash light every night afterwards.
Omgg😵 That send shivers to me just reading that...
You are so brave! I can't sleep a wink if i lose one.
Woodzy14
Rep:
?
(Original post by shameful_burrito)
Let it bite you, so you can become Spider-man
Think if it came near me i wouldn't be here rn.
DrLuciferStrange
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

How dare you kill an innocent creature like a spider. I don't understand the need to come up with some many phobias. Its all in the mind and if we continue to let the fear take over whats the point if even living. Sure certain things scare people but you only have 1 life so why be scared if a creature that can barely do any harm to you. Stop being scared and start facing your fear. Remember Batman said fear is your weapon. Its okay to e scared of guns and whatnot but of creatures that can do very little harm you shouldn't be. I understand that you have a phobia of spiders but its not real. You created that phobia and you can remove it. Please don't kill my beautiful creatures🙁
Woodzy14
Rep:
?
(Original post by RetakeStudent07)
How dare you kill an innocent creature like a spider. I don't understand the need to come up with some many phobias. Its all in the mind and if we continue to let the fear take over whats the point if even living. Sure certain things scare people but you only have 1 life so why be scared if a creature that can barely do any harm to you. Stop being scared and start facing your fear. Remember Batman said fear is your weapon. Its okay to e scared of guns and whatnot but of creatures that can do very little harm you shouldn't be. I understand that you have a phobia of spiders but its not real. You created that phobia and you can remove it. Please don't kill my beautiful creatures🙁
I'm deeply sorry i offended you but its instinct. I can just about leave a spider alone if it isn't in the same room as me but it isn't as easy as being a spiders friend. 😢 I feel ever so guilty but i am so fearful of them.
tamanna___
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I completely get you omg I have an intense phobia of spiders, I can't deal with being near them at all, everytime I enter a room I have to look at all the walls and the ceilingg to make sure there's no spiders and then if I'm not in a public space I also have to check under the furniture... it gets tiring but my mind isn't at peace until I do so, I don't know what it is but spiders just freak me out !! If I spot one and it goes missing, I will cry until it's found
DrLuciferStrange
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm deeply sorry i offended you but its instinct. I can just about leave a spider alone if it isn't in the same room as me but it isn't as easy as being a spiders friend. 😢 I feel ever so guilty but i am so fearful of them.
Noo lmao. You haven't offended me I was joking. Please forgive me I did not mean to come on so aggressive. It was merely meant as a joke but the thing about fear I meant. You shouldn't fear it. Look you got that fear as a child probably and the only way to get rid of it is to face it. These fears exist only in the mind and you can get rid of it. Spiders, well most, are innocent creatures and just one day let it crawl onto your hand and let it be there. Then slowly and slowly you will get rid of it😂😂. I myself have a fear of things going into my mouth at night so I don't let any creatures i see stay in my room before I sleep but again thats just a fear I developed in year 8 when my teacher told me some crazy stat that around 8 spiders crawl into your mouth while you're asleep in your lifetime. And again I was joking but don't kill those cute little spiders🙂😌
Woodzy14
Rep:
?
(Original post by RetakeStudent07)
Noo lmao. You haven't offended me I was joking. Please forgive me I did not mean to come on so aggressive. It was merely meant as a joke but the thing about fear I meant. You shouldn't fear it. Look you got that fear as a child probably and the only way to get rid of it is to face it. These fears exist only in the mind and you can get rid of it. Spiders, well most, are innocent creatures and just one day let it crawl onto your hand and let it be there. Then slowly and slowly you will get rid of it😂😂. I myself have a fear of things going into my mouth at night so I don't let any creatures i see stay in my room before I sleep but again thats just a fear I developed in year 8 when my teacher told me some crazy stat that around 8 spiders crawl into your mouth while you're asleep in your lifetime. And again I was joking but don't kill those cute little spiders🙂😌
Ohhh haha😂😂 I actually thought i was being told of😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

What are your favourite crisps?

Kettle Chips (45)
17.24%
McCoys Salt and Vinegar (19)
7.28%
McCoys Flame Grilled Steak (17)