You have two accounts or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    You have two accounts or something?
    yea rip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.Va)
    Oz
    Wait you make lyric videos? You almost have 8k subs why don't you have a contract yet or do you not upload occasionally?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    yea rip
    I'll delete my comment if you want
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.Va)
    Oz
    Those dislikes though.
    Why so many? Song was really good. Haters everywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RetakeStudent07)
    Wait you make lyric videos? You almost have 8k subs why don't you have a contract yet or do you not upload occasionally?
    What? I make lyrics of already existing songs sung by artists with millions of followers. Do you really think I could get a contract. Also yeah, this year I haven't uploaded a lot, I've been at 8k for the longest time

ReputationRep:
    I'll delete my comment if you want
    I dont mind, u can keep it cuz I answered ur question x)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Why so many? Song was really good. Haters everywhere
    Not sure, usually I don't get many views/likes anyways. I am really confused also

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.Va)
    What? I make lyrics of already existing songs sung by artists with millions of followers. Do you really think I could get a contract. Also yeah, this year I haven't uploaded a lot, I've been at 8k for the longest time
    I am not sure really but i assume you can get a contract and if you get views greater than 300 per week or something like that. Check it out you might be able to get one. If you get views in such high numbers. Once you get views start uploading other stuff too. And keep moving forward. You never know you could have a million subs in a few years. Have a business mind and think like a business person😂😂. I would be over the moon to have 8k subs because once you break the barrier of reaching the first few thousands it gets easier to get more and more. Its like an exponential graph 😂 or the decay of radioactive elements but instead of decreasing its increasing😂😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.Va)
    Not sure, usually I don't get many views/likes anyways. I am really confused also
    Good luck. I really do believe you can make something out of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RetakeStudent07)
    I am not sure really but i assume you can get a contract and if you get views greater than 300 per week or something like that. Check it out you might be able to get one. If you get views in such high numbers. Once you get views start uploading other stuff too. And keep moving forward. You never know you could have a million subs in a few years. Have a business mind and think like a business person😂😂. I would be over the moon to have 8k subs because once you break the barrier of reaching the first few thousands it gets easier to get more and more. Its like an exponential graph 😂 or the decay of radioactive elements but instead of decreasing its increasing😂😂
    If you're talking about monetization, I can't actually monetize my videos because of the copyright music. Not that I care about making money anyways.
    I did hope to grow, 10k was the dream, but it's been slow these past months, and I keep losing/gaining 2~5 subs so its very slow rate of change. Trying to think of ways to make different content without deviating too much from the current content but i dont know yet. Still blessed to be averaging 3 subs a day xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by D.Va)
    If you're talking about monetization, I can't actually monetize my videos because of the copyright music. Not that I care about making money anyways.
    I did hope to grow, 10k was the dream, but it's been slow these past months, and I keep losing/gaining 2~5 subs so its very slow rate of change. Trying to think of ways to make different content without deviating too much from the current content but i dont know yet. Still blessed to be averaging 3 subs a day xD
    That's what I mean. Once you get the subs you can stop doing lyrics videos and start doing something else. 3 subs a day is still amazing and over the year you'll get more than 1k sub so good luck.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 13, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.