Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi there Watch

Announcements

derp ( I edited it btw,, in case my family found this lol)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NicoYazawa)
    Ok so um well my dads side of family and my family and me went on holiday for a week (I think) back in April and well my cousin who is 12 currently (I'm 13) said that he loves me.. we were pretty close and sometimes I caught him staring at me and once he pointed out the fact we were both walking at the same time, and when I stopped or slowed down my walking he would try catch up to me and I was like what the flipppppp, I mean as kids we would play games like families and my sister would be the kid and I would be the mum and he was the dad, of course this was only for a game but when we were on holiday he took me into the gaming place and he said could I tell you something. Of course I said yes and he said ok but promise not to tell anyone and then he told me he loves me of course I was shocked at first so I said what in case i didn't hear him correctly and seriously I thought he was gonna ask something else so I literally felt like I had a heart attack 😂😂 anyway I just chickened out and pretended he meant it as a family thing and said aww of course I know that already! I love all my family to! Anyway I'm confused as hell and I mean we all still see each other, he's coming for ANOTHER sleep over tomorrow, at first things were SUPPERR awkward with each other after that and I suddenly had a very strong disliking to him and I didn't see him as I did before I just thought of him as a weirdo tbh.. I mean we are cousins man! But still I do admit I had thought of him as something more before but I was a kid! And I still am basically.. :/ ugh I just need help, I haven't told anyone, I don't know who to trust
    He's ****in 12.

Seriously?

I know wtf????

ReputationRep:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C78zbX-XgAI3k2I.jpg

ReputationRep:
    he's 12 and you're 13
    DA FOOK

ReputationRep:
    eww dont catch any cooties

ReputationRep:
    Im gonna say it now , humanity is fked

(Original post by silky shitstorm)
    he's 12 and you're 13
    da fook
    i dont knowwwww its not my fault he is a weird ass kid

(Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Im gonna say it now , humanity is fked
    It has always been tho

(Original post by Faizan111111)
    eww dont catch any cooties
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    We are in the "age of downfall" one should expect such things. Be wise and don't flow with emotion which let you regret in future.

(Original post by physicst)
    We are in the "age of downfall" one should expect such things. Be wise and don't flow with emotion which let you regret in future.
    Thank you lol I will take this advice,

Ok I'm going to say something that I used to be really ashamed of but now I have accepted. I loved my cousin when we were kids. He didn't 😂 but I seriously had a crush on him.
    I was young and didn't know it wasn't acceptable so 'why not'. We lived in different countries so when we saw each other (which was every holiday) it was very special.
    Anyway I'm telling you this because in his mind it's as legitimate as any other crush and you must treat it as such too.
    I would advise knocking it on the head if he brings it up again as you would with any other unreciprocated love. Tell him you're sorry but you don't feel the same way. You are cousins and so you love him as family. You would feel weird thinking of him as anything else.
    And that's it. He'll feel bad but will recover and everything will probably go back to normal. It would help if you initiated the 'normal activity'.
    Hope it helps! Good luck 😉

I wrote a really long msg explaining lots of stuff and then as I press send my phone crashes... It's just my luck.
    Anyway I'll write I quick recap.
    1- I had a crush on my cousin when I was younger.
    2- it's not that weird to a kid bcs they are not in your immediate family and are like friends so he doesn't know that it isnt socially acceptable
    3- he sees it as a crush like any other so you should treat it as such. If it comes up again, reject him as you would any unreciprocated love. He will feel bad and will recover.
    4- you could say something like
    Im sorry but i love you as family. I would feel weird seeing you as anything else.
    It's can be as simple as that.
    4- it will probably go back to normal cousin fun in between you two. But ou could help by initiating your ´back to business as usual'.

Best of luck

ReputationRep:
    He wants to have sec with you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usualsuspects)
    :lolwut:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    *Wtf intensifies*
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SGHD26716)
    He's ****in 12.

Seriously?
    Boy ova' there wants to go balls deep into his cousin and all you care about is that he's 12?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usualsuspects)
    (Original post by Batgirl98)
    :lolwut:
    What?! This was my response to another thread, no idea how it ended up here...

Edit: op changed title and post so my response doesn't make sense now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shameful_burrito)
    Boy ova' there wants to go balls deep into his cousin and all you care about is that he's 12?
    Incest is wincest am I right?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.