The Student Room Group

Younger girls are attracted to me

I'm 20, they're 17 or so.
It's not that bad of an age gap but it's weird.
My friends have pointed it out either from getting a random Friends request and her not being friends with others I'm friendly with (like not friends on Facebook with my best friends, and them not getting requests)..
Or following me on IG despite me having like 9 posts and it all being **** and them having 3000+.. and again they don't follow my friends.

Even when I meet these girls out, I've had one approach me on her own saying she knew me and liked my music covers (i post covers of songs on Facebook and I get maybe 200 likes) and she asks for a picture, or like a week ago at a formal event, a girl I knew to see but had never talked to just said 'oh I like your tie' and her friends adding on 'yeah I like your outfit, nice shoes'..

They're all friends and I've never talked to any of them really before, I was talking to one girls old sister and she came over (very drunk) and was saying how she knew me and saying me and her should kiss (not her sister) grabbing my collar and all of that.

Even just calling me over to introduce me to another girl they know and the other girl knowing who I am. Or saying this is the guy I was on about.

Everyone around me finds it really weird, these girls are pretty popular, and I know a friend of there's boyfriend is around my age and they constantly get comments (by friends) like 'oh are you babysitting again tonight mate?'..

It might not sound like a problem but I'm getting comments on it, my brother is getting comments on it, girls saying they saw me in another girls Facebook story and I don't know who she is, or him just asking how do you know '...' and I tell him or say I don't really know her and he tells me she was asking if I was out last night or say I said hi..

I'm not the most confident person, i have never been and I've always struggled, I've ruined relationships with girls because I thought she deserved better or I just would push them away, I'm average height, and at most slightly above average looks, I'm not very popular and I'm pretty quiet in general but I'm still getting attention from these younger girls.

What do you make of the whole thing?
Stop putting ice cream in your pocket then.
Reply 3
Younger girls like the type you're describing generally make pretty *****y choices when trying to find someone to date, primarily because the maturity difference between a 17 and a 20 year old is still very apparent. Just make it clear to them that you're absolutely not interested and they should find someone else their own age/maturity level.
Reply 4
Original post by Asolare
Younger girls like the type you're describing generally make pretty *****y choices when trying to find someone to date, primarily because the maturity difference between a 17 and a 20 year old is still very apparent. Just make it clear to them that you're absolutely not interested and they should find someone else their own age/maturity level.

Yeah for the most part maturity is fairly apparent, but not always, bar when they're drunk..
I have seen worse, these certainly are not as bad as others, they don't seem to like guys their own age which I'm assuming is linked to them talking to me.
I've this same talk with girls my own age but they always bring up how its me and not my friends who they're interested in.
i hate this too im in 11th grade and i keep attracting girls in 9th grade or 15-16 year old girls why im 18 i dont want to be liked by kids i want to be liked by people my age or older

Latest

Trending

Trending