The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

biology is sooo long n borin gcse was piss easy compared 2 AS level biology 2 many notes n 2 many long words 2 cram in 2 ure head das wot i fink n e way n i probably will have 2 continue it till A2 because i need it 4 medicine!dam it but if u have good funny teachers den dat cud help i guess
Reply 41
*Doesn't understand respiration, got 63% on her respiration test* :mad: BIG GRUMBLE!
Aww! I got 37% on mine! :biggrin:
Reply 43
SiAnY
Aww! I got 37% on mine! :biggrin:

Hehe. My teacher said she had never been so disappointed in me :frown: Whoops.
Reply 44
*sings* I hate Biology, my teachers are always awayyy */sings*. But yeh, I have a test on Friday which means I have to revise on the train coming back from my university interview. :mad:
Ellie4

Your teacher should take a chill pill!
Ellie4

Aww! *hugs*

I think i need to start actually properly learning respiration soon, i'm getting quite worried about my Jan exam even though it's 2 months away!
mobb_theprequel

True!
SiAnY
Urgghh, you mentioned my two least favourite topics - respiration and photosynthesis! Though i bet you think they're well easy now!

GOD no! They only get worse!

Hopefully I've left all that evil stuff well behind now though :biggrin:
Reply 49
mobb_theprequel

I know. She's a see you next tuesday!
Ellie4
I know. She's a see you next tuesday!

Now, now - there's no need to try and flummox me with Cockney slang! I'm adept at Googling. :biggrin:
:eek: Just found out what "see you next tuesday" is! Ellie, you rude girl! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 52
mobb_theprequel
Now, now - there's no need to try and flummox me with Cockney slang! I'm adept at Googling. :biggrin:

I wasn't trying to flummox you at all! I just couldn't write the real word! And I'm about as far from a Cockney as I could be!
Ellie4
I wasn't trying to flummox you at all! I just couldn't write the real word! And I'm about as far from a Cockney as I could be!

I'll have to take your word for it. :wink:
Reply 54
Im currently doing A2 AQA Biology (spec A) and I find it really interesting. Initially the AS is a bit of a step up from GCSE, but if you did well enough at GCSE to pass it and you were interested than you should do fine. I got an A at AS and A*A* in GCSE Double Award Science.
Good Luck with it :smile:
Reply 55
TAKE AS BIOLOGY AND YOU WON'T LOOK BACK.
thank you.
Reply 56
Yup Biology is the best!!! Gets better still at degree level!! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending