marniedavies03
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm sooo bored and I want to start to at least have a look at (and maybe begin to learn some of) the A-level content for my choices. I'm doing biology, chemistry, maths and further maths. My school haven't confirmed the exam board that I am doing these subjects with, so would people be able to tell me topics for any of these subjects (preferably maths/chemistry, but all are good) that are on all exam board specs (it's either gonna be AQA, Edexcel or OCR). Thanks!
Cubone-r
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by marniedavies03)
I'm sooo bored and I want to start to at least have a look at (and maybe begin to learn some of) the A-level content for my choices. I'm doing biology, chemistry, maths and further maths. My school haven't confirmed the exam board that I am doing these subjects with, so would people be able to tell me topics for any of these subjects (preferably maths/chemistry, but all are good) that are on all exam board specs (it's either gonna be AQA, Edexcel or OCR). Thanks!
Why start now? A levels are designed to be completed during the length of the course.

If anything you will probably get sick of it and burn yourself out before you even start your A levels.

Instead I would recommend to get a hobby, go outside, meet up with your friends, or do anything not related to studying.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by marniedavies03)
Pointless doing this, especially when you don't know your exam board.

If you really insist on taking a look despite what Cubone-r said, then google each exam board's specification for the particular subject you're looking for and take a look yourself.

I don't think anyone here has taken OCR, Edexcel, and AQA for the same subject (although this is TSR so actually it wouldn't surprise me if someone has) - that would be insane, and therefore no one could possibly tell you what is common for all exam boards...
ᒍack
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Marnie, I'll pm you a link to edexcel maths as level book, costs £30 but you can view it for free because they haven't taken it down. (new 2017 edition)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed