The Student Room Group

Had an interview at Tesco's, they still haven't got back to me?

OK, so I had an interview on the 9th of August and I think it went well. I think I have the job because they said, "We are just trying to fit your times around some shifts." However, they said they'd call me in a few days and let me know. I know exactly sure what they meant by that, did they mean that they'd call if I got the job or they'd call when I could gets some shifts done.

Anyway's it's Sunday today, of course I don't expect to hear anything on a Sunday because that's a rest day, but should I call in tomorrow and ask them what's going on and if I got the job?
Did they say anything about a timeframe of getting back to you? I wouldn't worry too much, they just had 10 and 11 August, i.e. two working days to decide. Maybe they need to check with HR, too, etc.
Original post by Kimi876
OK, so I had an interview on the 9th of August and I think it went well. I think I have the job because they said, "We are just trying to fit your times around some shifts." However, they said they'd call me in a few days and let me know. I know exactly sure what they meant by that, did they mean that they'd call if I got the job or they'd call when I could gets some shifts done.

Anyway's it's Sunday today, of course I don't expect to hear anything on a Sunday because that's a rest day, but should I call in tomorrow and ask them what's going on and if I got the job?

They usually tell the careers team at HQ who then send out an email. This might take a few working days. Don't worry unnecessarily.
It's Tesco, not Tesco's :s-smilie:.
Anyway, give it a couple more days.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending