The Student Room Group

Want to start smoking C.Indica - any risks

Basically I am in my early 20s, and I have been suffering from social anxiety and depression from a young age. Also been suffering from paranoia thoughts - perhaps due to anxiety.

Didn't like my high school years as I was bullied and wasn't easy without friends. Got through uni with not many friends and graduated with a first class degree. Career wise, I am doing ok I guess but I don't have friends and not mentally strong. I have tried some counseling before but that is just a load of BS.

Recently researched cannabis and came across cannabis indica. A lot of young people smoke now and I just wanna try it. Never smoked anything in my life.

Is it worth trying?
Cannabis is a deeply personal drug.
In the right environment, just like alcohol (although totally different) it can be enjoyable and pretty harmless.

However, you already suffer from anxiety and paranoia. Cannabis makes the individual go into deep thought and can potentially make you less confident and more introverted. Revealing some fears and this aspect to the drug can lead to paranoia and anxiety being made worse amongst users.

Smoking weed would not be a good idea for an individual like yourself in my opinion.
Original post by Unistudent77

Smoking weed would not be a good idea for an individual like yourself in my opinion.

this

Quick Reply

Latest