The Student Room Group

Why are white women's so overrated to indian guys,?

White girls are just like the rest, human beings, they are not like some goddess's or what, lots of Indian guys I see just post white girls how will she like him etc, guys love can't be created in someone based on her skin colour, its natural feeling, she should enjoy your company, connect with you to have some feelings, and if she thinks Indians are ugly just let her have her opinion and move on, world is full of lovely women.
Okay. :cookie:
Reply 2
Original post by Chandra1982
White girls are just like the rest, human beings, they are not like some goddess's or what, lots of Indian guys I see just post white girls how will she like him etc, guys love can't be created in someone based on her skin colour, its natural feeling, she should enjoy your company, connect with you to have some feelings, and if she thinks Indians are ugly just let her have her opinion and move on, world is full of lovely women.

Nice gibberish.
They like White women because the alternative they've been offered are other Indian women.
Indians never got over colonialism, they hero-worship white people still and to date a white woman is considered some sort of achievement
Im south asian and used to prefer white women but then i grew up, got older and now im back to my own kind pretty much. Its a social thing i guess...
Original post by FaZe Clan
Im south asian and used to prefer white women but then i grew up, got older and now im back to my own kind pretty much. Its a social thing i guess...

same. I guess taste buds just change as you get older. as a teenager the only women i ever fancied were white chicks, i never wanted to marry someone asian. now in my late 20s everything has changed. i enjoy all the foods that i hated when younger, my politics are different and i now find asian women hotter than white. i still find white girls hot but on a dating site if an asian girl joins i go crazy trying to get her to talk to me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending