msj619
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Got ABC at A levels, would any unis in the top 20-25 offer spots to study law at their uni for these grades and if so which ones would be worth calling up on clearing?
Einsteinium*
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by msj619)
Got ABC at A levels, would any unis in the top 20-25 offer spots to study law at their uni for these grades and if so which ones would be worth calling up on clearing?
I hear London metropolitan is pretty good... As is London South Bank, Uni of East London and Bolton
CHEFF
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Einsteinium*)
I hear London metropolitan is pretty good... As is London South Bank, Uni of East London and Bolton
jsheard01
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by msj619)
I would try unis such as Leicester, Reading, City (if you fancy London). Depending on the subject your A is in (particularly if it's academic/facilitating subject) some Russell groups such as Liverpool would also be worth trying.
Clearing this year is likely to be a free for all - with ABC in the bag who knows what you might pick up! I'm pretty confident you will be successful within top 20/25.
Isinglass
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Here you go - Whatuni search, looking for courses in clearing, personalised to ABC at A level, filtered by 'LLB' (well, at least that's what I asked it for, but you had better check!)

https://www.whatuni.com/degree-cours...r-of-laws&rf=g
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (97)
13.68%
I'm not sure (32)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (221)
31.17%
I have already dropped out (17)
2.4%
I'm not a current university student (342)
48.24%

Watched Threads