Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Normal bikini wax, is where they only wax the areas that show in a thong. A brazillian wax is a complete wax right up to the crack in the ass. Painful, but worth it.
    oh right...ouch!
    i think cream sounds less painful, but i hate creaming. its really not worth it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Normal bikini wax, is where they only wax the areas that show in a thong. A brazillian wax is a complete wax right up to the crack in the ass. Painful, but worth it.

Tescos are going to start doing waxing in their stores.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    oh right...ouch!
    i think cream sounds less painful, but i hate creaming. its really not worth it :rolleyes:
    Ive heard that if you use the creams too much, your skin can go dark.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Tescos are going to start doing waxing in their stores.
    why do u say that?

ReputationRep:
    lol, i am now going to become a brazilian waxer, so i can wax the crack of ladies and get paid. fun indeed.

ReputationRep:
    Ive heard that if you use the creams too much, your skin can go dark.
    yh it can. i never cream.
    i epilate...thats not too bad, but i have to exfoliate often cos i get in-grown hairs that take ages to come out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    yh it can. i never cream.
    i epilate...thats not too bad, but i have to exfoliate often cos i get in-grown hairs that take ages to come out
    :eek: oooo epilate, that must really kill u. I once used an epilator on my legs and :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbybrown)
    lol, i am now going to become a brazilian waxer, so i can wax the crack of ladies and get paid. fun indeed.

LOL, pervert

ReputationRep:
    why do u say that?

I just felt like it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bobbybrown)

Hi bobbybrown

ReputationRep:
    Some laser hair treatments don't work as well if you have dark skin in comparison to the colour of your body hair. I'm thinking of saving up and getting it done in a few years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Some laser hair treatments don't work as well if you have dark skin in comparison to the colour of your body hair. I'm thinking of saving up and getting it done in a few years.

what about light brown (coffee colour) skin, with black hair?

ReputationRep:
    what about light brown (coffee colour) skin, with black hair?
    Shouldn't be too much of a problem, depends on which laser is used though. Different salons use different lasers. The cost varies a lot as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Shouldn't be too much of a problem, depends on which laser is used though. Different salons use different lasers. The cost varies a lot as well.
    ok thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Hi bobbybrown
    howdy :cool:

ReputationRep:
    ok thanx
    No problems

ReputationRep:
    :eek: oooo epilate, that must really kill u. I once used an epilator on my legs and :eek:
    lol, its not too bad. you get this cooling pad thing that numbs the skin before epilation so i dont feel anything

ReputationRep:
    Im sure it cant be as painful as waxing, its not expensive as I thought it was, you can get both legs done for about £400 for each session, and you need about 3 to 6 sessions for permanent hair removal. Id love to get my legs donw, no shaving worries.
    in canada its so much cheaper!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Lets get ourselves down up to Canada then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    how much?
    laser is quite expenive as far as i know...

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.