The Student Room Group

Mochadesk - The Blog of A Typical University Student

Hello!

I'm Amelia and I've recently started a student blog called Mochadesk. Here, you can read about my advice for university, studying and my own personal musings and experiences.

Today is the day I've made the blog public and so you can now find it here. In my latest post, I talk about what you should take to university and I've also included a free printable for you guys that are starting in September.

I'll keep this thread up to date with my posts as and when they come out.

I also have a studyblr and studygram under the same name, so go and check those out as well!

Thanks so much!

- A x
Reply 1
Hey, guys!

Considering today is A-Level Results Day (good luck to you all!), I've decided to share a relevant blog post with you all.

Some of you might be a little nervous about today, so in a previous blog post - which you can find here - I list five reasons why you shouldn't be worried about your A-Level Results.

Hope you enjoy it!

- A x
Reply 2
Hi, guys!

It's been a little longer than I had wished, but here's my follow up on my last post. This time I'm telling you what NOT to take to university!

Hope this helps!

- A x
Just checked out your blog! So lovely, really like your writing style :smile: Really helpful, thank you!
I also have a blog if you want to check it out which follows my journey as i am soon to be at Exeter and trying to survive freshers ahhh
https://anonexeter.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/chapter-1-granny-kickers.html
Reply 4
Original post by ExeterAnon
Just checked out your blog! So lovely, really like your writing style :smile: Really helpful, thank you!
I also have a blog if you want to check it out which follows my journey as i am soon to be at Exeter and trying to survive freshers ahhh
https://anonexeter.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/chapter-1-granny-kickers.html

Ahh, thank you so much! I'm glad you like it!

I've also checked out your blog. I like it and I'll definitely keep a close eye on it! ^-^

As for surviving Freshers, you'll be fine! Just have fun~ :tongue:
Reply 5
Hello again~

I've finally update the blog! This time I've gone for a more relaxed post - an A-Z of University Life!

Hope you enjoy!

- A x
Reply 6
Whoaa, talk about long time no see! :eek:

I've updated the blog with two very similar posts today (one of which I have backdated somewhat). Check them out!

From now on, updates should be more frequent as I'm also re-starting up my YouTube channel so I can vlog too! ^-^ I have a lot of topics in mind, so keep your eye out! Or, if there's a topic you want me to cover, don't be afraid to suggest it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending