The Student Room Group

Do gcse results come with your A level results?

Hello. I wanted to know will my GCSE resit result come with my A level results.
Alot of people on TSR have said that i have to wait until the gcse results day and then send it to my university.
HOWEVER last year i got my GCSE results alongside my AS level resutls.

So should i expect these what happen to me last year happen again.
Original post by mnak
Hello. I wanted to know will my GCSE resit result come with my A level results.
Alot of people on TSR have said that i have to wait until the gcse results day and then send it to my university.
HOWEVER last year i got my GCSE results alongside my AS level resutls.

So should i expect these what happen to me last year happen again.

Gcse results aren't released to schools and colleges until gcse results day. That's a week after A and AS results day. If you got them together last year then that must have been on gcse results day.
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Gcse results aren't released to schools and colleges until gcse results day. That's a week after A and AS results day. If you got them together last year then that must have been on gcse results day.

nope i got them on the 17th of august. i remeber
Reply 3
If you took an IGCSE with CIE then you should have got the result last week, if not it should be there with your A level results. If you took a GCSE with a domestic exam board (AQA, Edexcel, OCR, CCEA or WJEC) (or an IGCSE/Certificate with Edexcel) then the results aren't available until 24 August.
Reply 4
Original post by Compost
If you took an IGCSE with CIE then you should have got the result last week, if not it should be there with your A level results. If you took a GCSE with a domestic exam board (AQA, Edexcel, OCR, CCEA or WJEC) (or an IGCSE/Certificate with Edexcel) then the results aren't available until 24 August.

oh yyeah i did do the igcse last year. that makes sense why it came with my A level
Reply 5
I am disappointed with my gcse results.I got 4 A* 4 A 3 B Are these good enough to get into UCL/LSE/Warwick/Nottingham for a course such as Economics ?
Reply 6
Original post by J77mie
I am disappointed with my gcse results.I got 4 A* 4 A 3 B Are these good enough to get into UCL/LSE/Warwick/Nottingham for a course such as Economics ?

Meh, below average results but I'm sure some university out there will have pity on you.

Quick Reply

Latest