The Student Room Group

She called me dude?

So this American girl that seems to be super into me called me "Dude" in response to telling me she wants me to come see her.

So is that a friendzoned move or just American lingo?
Reply 1
No, it's not a "friendzone" move. It's just slang and you're overthinking it.

It's like when a girl says "mate" or "fam", it doesn't necessarily mean you're zoned.
Reply 2
Original post by UWS
No, it's not a "friendzone" move. It's just slang and you're overthinking it.

It's like when a girl says "mate" or "fam", it doesn't necessarily mean you're zoned.

Okay okay! I was thinking oh wow, she called me dude. She's called me amazing and literally amazing but never that ahha!

What's a big zoner then?
Original post by Anonymous
Okay okay! I was thinking oh wow, she called me dude. She's called me amazing and literally amazing but never that ahha!

What's a big zoner then?

Bro? :tongue:
Reply 4
I've been called dude by my boyfriend, and I'm a girl xD it's same as someone calling you "mate" I think you can't really say they friendzoned you unless they specifically say they're not interested in you or see you like a brother or something.
You're looking way too deep into this, sorry xD
Bro, your overthinking. Thats just American slang, its friendzone if she calls you bro.
Reply 7
No please
Original post by Anonymous
So this American girl that seems to be super into me called me "Dude" in response to telling me she wants me to come see her.

So is that a friendzoned move or just American lingo?

just shut the **** up and go **** her xD
Reply 9
Original post by InfiniteWill
just shut the **** up and go **** her xD

Yes
Reply 10
Original post by Devify
I've been called dude by my boyfriend, and I'm a girl xD it's same as someone calling you "mate" I think you can't really say they friendzoned you unless they specifically say they're not interested in you or see you like a brother or something.

Send a what up mo
Reply 11
Original post by SP vr
Yes

No plz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending