The Student Room Group

Financial support for EU students

I have lived in the UK for the last 2 years and as far as I know I'm not eligible for maintenance grants and loan. I am looking for any kind of support that is going to help me with living costs. I am going to have a part time job and I don't think I'm going to earn enough to be able to pay rent etc. I have no idea about any other support as it's going to be my first year. Could you point me in the right direction?
Original post by bartoszw
I have lived in the UK for the last 2 years and as far as I know I'm not eligible for maintenance grants and loan. I am looking for any kind of support that is going to help me with living costs. I am going to have a part time job and I don't think I'm going to earn enough to be able to pay rent etc. I have no idea about any other support as it's going to be my first year. Could you point me in the right direction?

Hi bartoszw,

As an EU student ,you are only eligible to receive a Tuition Fee Loan from Student Finance. Some universities offer a Bursary to EU students to help with Living costs.Once we have assessed your application for the Tuition Fee loan we will check with the HEP to see if students are entitled to the EU Bursary, if so students will automatically be sent the EU Bursary form to complete.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending