I've never orgasmed, masturbated, kissed or dated. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm a 17 year old black girl, I am tall, funny and I am confident enough to say I am not ugly, I have a really nice figure like my ass is fat, my boobs are perky, my waist is small. I personally feel like I'm going to waste, I know its bad to sexualise, but why am I not being sexualised when I have the assets to BE sexualised.
I don't masturbate, its always made me uncomfortable and my mind drifts off too easily for me to focus. I've never kissed a boy or a girl, I've never had a boy fancy me, but I have fancied a lot of boys, I've always been to late to talk to them bc they always end up having a girlfriend or I go off them. Its also hard for me to find boys tall enough for me that aren't cocky/arrogant, tall boys are everyones choice, but I only like them bc its practical, I'd feel comfortable w a boy my height or taller. I've never spoken to a boy in hopes to date them, or go further w them. I am being genuine, I've spoken to 1 boy I fancied but I found myself incapable of being myself, I would panic with every reply, asking my friends what to say, to a point the whole conversation wasn't at all real, it wasnt me so I stopped. I don't k now whats wrong w me and if I'm unnapproachable or uglier than I thought, even still, how is it possible I've never kissed anyone, am i repulsive? how have i never had a boy approach me or want to talk to me first? i've never been dm'ed or had boys follow me first on instagram, its always been me following them first and i cant tell if i'm just ugly.........

p.s dont get me wrong, i want to have sex, really would love to be having sex and kissing and doing all sorts, i just cant find anyone to do it with
randyorton
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a 17 year old black girl, I am tall, funny and I am confident enough to say I am not ugly, I have a really nice figure like my ass is fat, my boobs are perky, my waist is small. I personally feel like I'm going to waste, I know its bad to sexualise, but why am I not being sexualised when I have the assets to BE sexualised.
I don't masturbate, its always made me uncomfortable and my mind drifts off too easily for me to focus. I've never kissed a boy or a girl, I've never had a boy fancy me, but I have fancied a lot of boys, I've always been to late to talk to them bc they always end up having a girlfriend or I go off them. Its also hard for me to find boys tall enough for me that aren't cocky/arrogant, tall boys are everyones choice, but I only like them bc its practical, I'd feel comfortable w a boy my height or taller. I've never spoken to a boy in hopes to date them, or go further w them. I am being genuine, I've spoken to 1 boy I fancied but I found myself incapable of being myself, I would panic with every reply, asking my friends what to say, to a point the whole conversation wasn't at all real, it wasnt me so I stopped. I don't k now whats wrong w me and if I'm unnapproachable or uglier than I thought, even still, how is it possible I've never kissed anyone, am i repulsive? how have i never had a boy approach me or want to talk to me first? i've never been dm'ed or had boys follow me first on instagram, its always been me following them first and i cant tell if i'm just ugly.........

p.s dont get me wrong, i want to have sex, really would love to be having sex and kissing and doing all sorts, i just cant find anyone to do it with
Let's see you then.
Anonymous #1
whats your instagram?
(Original post by timster32)
Let's see you then.
pleeeease im anonymous for a reason
TehFen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Lol I find it funny how I literally every girl says they want a tall guy who is not cocky or arrogant. This is literally me. But my success is very limited
cormacpaul
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TehFen)
Lol I find it funny how I literally every girl says they want a tall guy who is not cocky or arrogant. This is literally me. But my success is very limited
hahahahah you say you're not cocky or arrogant then go and say you're not cocky and arrogant, what irony
TehFen
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by cormacpaul)
hahahahah you say you're not cocky or arrogant then go and say you're not cocky and arrogant, what irony
Ok, how can I say I am not cocky or arrogant without saying I am not cocky or arrogant ?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
tbh heightism is a real turn off for me ?
username2926188
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There are people out there protesting about how being sexualised is wrong and people who have had bad experiences and you're out here , craving for it like your life depends on it. Instead of trying to get some, how about you start loving yourself because you clearly aren't on the self love stage. Jus pretty plz. Extremely cringe.
TehFen
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
yh it's so superficial who tf cares? I don't.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by the bear)
hhhhh im not heightist, its physically impossible for me to date the guys i wanna date, when theyre as short as they've come ygm??? tall boys can date tall girls or short girls, the double standard is if a girl my height were dating a boy so short it'd be constant humiliation
Maths and cheesecake
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

I personally prefer taller girls because I am 6'1 myself, however some of the taller girls are really intimidating and really hot ! so I rarely approach them, all of the girls I have dated were tall too, however they were in my class or we had common friends, a complete stranger who is my type is very uncomfortable to approach and talk to, because girls these days all want guys to look a certain way, and I am not saying I am ugly, however I am very different to the media preference. I'm black tall good looking, but I noticed black girls are on the defensive when I approach them in t he club so I just stick with the easier options White and Asian girls.
TehFen
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Maths and cheesecake)
I personally prefer taller girls because I am 6'1 myself, however some of the taller girls are really intimidating and really hot ! so I rarely approach them, all of the girls I have dated were tall too, however they were in my class or we had common friends, a complete stranger who is my type is very uncomfortable to approach and talk to, because girls these days all want guys to look a certain way, and I am not saying I am ugly, however I am very different to the media preference. I'm black tall good looking, but I noticed black girls are on the defensive when I approach them in t he club so I just stick with the easier options White and Asian girls.
Interesting. I am around your height. I don't really care about height tbh. But if I had to pick I would prefer it for them not to be a similar height to me idk why tho.
Petulia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Maybe they just don't like your personality? All you've talked about is your physical appearance
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
Remember this could be a troll, or a pedophile. Be cautious people😊
Maths and cheesecake
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Interesting. I am around your height. I don't really care about height tbh. But if I had to pick I would prefer it for them not to be a similar height to me idk why tho.
Height is not major to me either, its just practical, my preference is clear skin, proportional body, smiles, eyes and most importantly personality, someone I can really vibe with.
TehFen
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Height is not major to me either, its just practical, my preference is clear skin, proportional body, smiles, eyes and most importantly personality, someone I can really vibe with.
I guess I'm weird, but if a girl is super tall they just seem a little less cute imo idk why
username3484120
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Can't tell if this thread is genuine or not :/

If it is then I don't even know what to say tbh.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Emerald7770)
There are people out there protesting about how being sexualised is wrong and people who have had bad experiences and you're out here , craving for it like your life depends on it. Instead of trying to get some, how about you start loving yourself because you clearly aren't on the self love stage. Jus pretty plz. Extremely cringe.
i dont crave it im just curious as to how i've never been sexualisedddd
Maths and cheesecake
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nahh not me mate, shorter girls are just not my type, every inch lower they are my attraction goes down. Same height girl is fine with me, however ideally she has to be a little shorter.
TehFen
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Pepzi_Kola)
Can't tell if this thread is genuine or not :/

If it is then I don't even know what to say tbh.
Tbh I think it may be genuine because there is too much weird detail
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (115)
17.35%
It's just nice to be back! (182)
27.45%
Not great so far... (239)
36.05%
I want to drop out! (127)
19.16%

Watched Threads