ricajean
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm still waiting for the E-mail that they said they will send about enrolling on-line as soon as my occupational health check has passed. It's been a week now and still haven't had any E-mail. I don't suffer from any illnesses, pains and such so I'm wondering why they're taking so long. Do I have to be worried?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ricajean)
I'm still waiting for the E-mail that they said they will send about enrolling on-line as soon as my occupational health check has passed. It's been a week now and still haven't had any E-mail. I don't suffer from any illnesses, pains and such so I'm wondering why they're taking so long. Do I have to be worried?
They're dealing with a level results this week. They'll likely start sending emails about enrolment next week.
StaffsUniDrew
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ricajean)
Like PQ says, A-Level results and the clearing process are taking over at the moment, and so enrolment emails should be coming through some point in the near future, so don't you worry! If you personally don't hear anything by the end of next week, I would get in touch via one of Staffs' social media pages, or email them at [email protected] 😊
jlr99
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi just looking for a bit of advice. I am trying to complete my enrolment on-line but it asking me for an occupational health check, can you tell me how I get this? Thanks
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jlr99)
Hi just looking for a bit of advice. I am trying to complete my enrolment on-line but it asking me for an occupational health check, can you tell me how I get this? Thanks
You should have been sent a form to complete if your course requires a OH check.

Ring the university up if you haven't received it or you are being asked for it when you're starting an academic degree
StaffsUniDrew
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jlr99)
Staffordshire University Could you advise?? 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.38%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
18.03%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.26%

Watched Threads