Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    meh, I hate working too - work in a restarant/pub and by the end of the night the customers just annoy the hell out of me..at least I get some tips

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leekey)
    Not quite as annoying as the "I go on holiday tommorow so my sunglasses better be ready....or else!!!" comment that I am so used to. :rolleyes: Am I the only one that is working hard to fund something other than uni (i.e. clothes shopping )!!!
    Leekey...that's an incredibly feminine thing to do? Funding the hoisery collection perhaps?

(Original post by Mysticmin)
    Leekey...that's an incredibly feminine thing to do? Funding the hoisery collection perhaps?
    Yeah hoisery and my new jacket........much like the one HERE (7th one down in white)!!! Pay day tommorow so on Saturday I get the pleasure of a shopping trip!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hoisery and my new jacket........much like the one HERE (7th one down in white)!!! Pay day tommorow so on Saturday I get the pleasure of a shopping trip!!!
    *is alarmed* Leekey shops more than I do... So erm, just one wardrobe in your room next year then?

ReputationRep:
    £259???!!! :eek:

*is alarmed* Leekey shops more than I do... So erm, just one wardrobe in your room next year then?
    Can't see them letting me bring / build a ne one in my room just because I have a shopping addiction.

(Original post by guest1984)
    £259???!!! :eek:
    Yeah I've been thinking I deserve a treat after I got lucky with results etc... so thats going to be my little present to me.

ReputationRep:
    Can't see them letting me bring / build a ne one in my room just because I have a shopping addiction.
    I find your shopping addiction very amusing Are you heterosexual leekey? Or just an extreme metrosexual?

I find your shopping addiction very amusing Are you heterosexual leekey? Or just an extreme metrosexual?
    Metro all the way sweetie. I enjoy a beer, football, manicures and shopping (actually shopping is my one true love)!!!

ReputationRep:
    Metro all the way sweetie. I enjoy a beer, football, manicures and shopping (actually shopping is my one true love)!!!
    Hee hee. You still owe me your phone book next year to prove you're metro

ReputationRep:
    now its starting to get near uni time everyone can start counting down the days till we can leave the summer jobs thank god ;0) I'm only working 2 more days and then i'm on holiday

(Original post by emom100)
    now its starting to get near uni time everyone can start counting down the days till we can leave the summer jobs thank god ;0) I'm only working 2 more days and then i'm on holiday
    Last day today, lalalalalalalala......lalalalala lla :cool: .......*realizes he is late* :eek:

ReputationRep:
    FINALLY!!! It's my REAL holiday!
    Today I'm going to do....squat. Oh how nice does that feel!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm...I haven't had a proper summer job. Was off on holiday for 5 weeks, and now mostly still working only saturdays

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.