Dental hygiene and therapy - 2017 reserve list for university of essex

Watch
Medusa1024
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hello!
I just wanted to ask if anyone who's on the reserve/waiting list for oral health science at the University of Essex heard anything from there? X
thutchinson96
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, Im one of the fortunate ones that got a place, I know a couple of girls on reserve though and the earliest you will probably hear anything is on thursday when A level results get given out... after that it will be when GCSE results get given or other conditions are not met by others. Then you may hear if anyone drops out! xx
Medusa1024
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Ah! Well done you!! And congratulations!!
We'll see how it goes... No phone call today for me.
(Original post by thutchinson96)
Hi, Im one of the fortunate ones that got a place, I know a couple of girls on reserve though and the earliest you will probably hear anything is on thursday when A level results get given out... after that it will be when GCSE results get given or other conditions are not met by others. Then you may hear if anyone drops out! xx
MKaur18
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by thutchinson96)
Where else did u apply? What stages did u get upto? Can u pm me xx
Gfe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, what qualifications did you have when applying
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gfe)
Hi, what qualifications did you have when applying
This is a 3 year old thread from 2017, you would be better off asking in the current 2021 DHT thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6685542
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads