The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Social life

Hi, basically I would just like to know, in terms of the social life, what would be the best halls to apply for???
Original post by MC155423
Hi, basically I would just like to know, in terms of the social life, what would be the best halls to apply for???

There really isn't any particular hall that is superior for social life, mainly due to the fact the people in them change every year, meaning what your hall and flat will be like is still completely unknown to everyone at this point.

Only thing I could think to advise you on is that the student village area may contain the halls you would prefer the most, as even if you weren't fully happy with your flat, you would have friends very close by to go to.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Penguinfarts
There really isn't any particular hall that is superior for social life, mainly due to the fact the people in them change every year, meaning what your hall and flat will be like is still completely unknown to everyone at this point.

Only thing I could think to advise you on is that the student village area may contain the halls you would prefer the most, as even if you weren't fully happy with your flat, you would have friends very close by to go to.

Okay, thank you so much - yeah i was thinking the student village so thanks !!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending