Silhouette_A
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So my GCSE results day is in 9 days and I've been putting a lot of thought into which ALevels to choose and soo far Ive shorten my choices down to History,Government and Politics but I don't know about my third Alevel. I've recently been thinking about English Lit so I want to hear people's own experience on it and how they are finding it.
Also I've always been naturally good at English Lit so I'm mainly asking this question to see whether it is an enjoyable subject.
CinnamonSmol
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey! I've heard the Englis Lit is hard but very rewarding once you learn the ropes on writing good essays as these skills will help you with constructing your essays for History and Politics. I'm taking English Lit+Lang as a combined course bc I want the best of both worlds and would prefer to study more modern texts.
ImprobableCacti
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
English Lit. would be the best fit with your other choices , I mean it obviously depends what route you want to follow but maybe Sociology or Psychology if your school offers it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.47%
No I haven't decided yet (61)
23.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.42%

Watched Threads