The Student Room Group

Social Work 2018 Entry QUB/UU

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PinkOwls
Of course! What name will I put with your number? x

Libby Mingle please!!
has anyone created a WhatsApp group for the 3 year route Magee. would be handy for everyone to pass on information to each other??
Original post by Shannon982
has anyone created a WhatsApp group for the 3 year route Magee. would be handy for everyone to pass on information to each other??

Hi there isn’t any I know about but if there is I would love to join it
Original post by Ais1990
Hi there isn’t any I know about but if there is I would love to join it

we could make one people could join as they please

Yes my number is 07706495427 if you are making one :smile:

I’m also 3 year at Magee. If you are making a group could you add me? *Mollie. +44 7801 493742‬
thank you!
Reply 1006
I am hoping to apply for next year and didn't really want to consider Magee due to the travelling but thinking now I might have to. Can anyone give me an idea of the timetable on the 3 yr route at Magee? So I can work out if it's doable or not. Thanks
Original post by CJ07
I am hoping to apply for next year and didn't really want to consider Magee due to the travelling but thinking now I might have to. Can anyone give me an idea of the timetable on the 3 yr route at Magee? So I can work out if it's doable or not. Thanks

I’m in the two year group so not much help other than telling you the three years are in three days a week (wed-fri) off Monday and Tuesdays. I know Thursday is a long day 9-4 but not sure on rest
Hey!

Have you considered accommodation in Belfast for your studies? Student Roost offer three brand new secure properties. John Bell House, Swanston House and Great Patrick Street, all of which are located in the heart of Belfast City Centre and are proving popular with students from the local universities.

Our prices start from £119 per week and include high speed WiFi, all bills and contents insurance. You can benefit from social spaces including study rooms, cinema room and a gym all included in the price! You can book online and we'll allocate a room of your choice within 24 hours! Take a look and do let us know if you have any questions 😊

https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/belfast
Can anyone help me please, I have an interview for Magee graduate entry next Thursday. Have no idea how to prepare for interview? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Original post by Meganm5
Can anyone help me please, I have an interview for Magee graduate entry next Thursday. Have no idea how to prepare for interview? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Just know why you want to be a social worker and what the role of a social worker is. First two questions were based on a scenario and what you would do as the social worker in that situation. Know what skills a social worker needs too :smile:
Thanks so much! Were there questions about things happening in NI? I’ve seen people saying there were questions such as racial discrimination is increasing in NI why is this?
Original post by SarBut123
Just know why you want to be a social worker and what the role of a social worker is. First two questions were based on a scenario and what you would do as the social worker in that situation. Know what skills a social worker needs too :smile:
Original post by Meganm5
Thanks so much! Were there questions about things happening in NI? I’ve seen people saying there were questions such as racial discrimination is increasing in NI why is this?

Yeah I heard people got that kind of scenario, I didn’t, mine was more to do with mental health... no two people I spoke to had the same scenario.
Reply 1013
Anyone heard back for 3 year undergraduate Social Work at QUB, Magee, or BMC for Sep 2019 entry?
I only had my interview today, so I know they have until 2nd of May to give offers!
Original post by jaym.
Anyone heard back for 3 year undergraduate Social Work at QUB, Magee, or BMC for Sep 2019 entry?
Hi, just got accepted to Queens 3 year degree. Just wondering if anyone would have a sample timetable of what past years have been like? Have two children and just trying to get rough estimate of how many days a week I will need them minded. Thanks for the help
Hi Guys. Just wondering if anyone knew if you accept an offer can you then decline it if you are offered a space from another uni's waiting list?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending