when are A level grade boundries leaked for AqA and OCR
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by jacklee123)
when are A level grade boundries leaked for AqA and OCR
They are being released on results day at 6 am.

They should not be leaked, and if they are - who on earth is going to know at what time?
jacklee123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
They are being released on results day at 6 am.

They should not be leaked, and if they are - who on earth is going to know at what time?
at least some are leaked every year arent they so i wouldve thought someone wouldve had an idea ?
Quizlet
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They probably won't be leaked. Exams Officers (and possibly teachers?) have access to it, they wouldn't risk losing their job by leaking the grade boundaries.
Blue_Cow
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
at least some are leaked every year arent they so i wouldve thought someone wouldve had an idea ?
Well, every year they are normally released a day before results day, but it's different this year.

Just wait like every else does - Your grades don't go up to A*A*A* just by having the boundaries illegitimately early.
lionike123
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
The teacher find out grade boudaries a day before results day so it should be leaked that day
Sexybadman
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I thought it was midnight today aqas boundaries are released ? And isn't it for the old spec so it doesn't matter for new ones like us right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
jacklee123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
Well, every year they are normally released a day before results day, but it's different this year.

Just wait like every else does - Your grades don't go up to A*A*A* just by having the boundaries illegitimately early.
i know its just id like to find out what they are as im intrested to see what the grade boundries to see how close or far apart they are
Blue_Cow
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i know its just id like to find out what they are as im intrested to see what the grade boundries to see how close or far apart they are
You can find out on results day, 6 a.m.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a leak.
hoafanuk
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sexybadman)
I thought it was midnight today aqas boundaries are released ? And isn't it for the old spec so it doesn't matter for new ones like us right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
All boundaries are released to exams officers, not the general public tonight. UMS converters for AQA are updated tonight for everyone, but only for old specifications because new ones don't use UMS.
jacklee123
Rep:
?
(Original post by hoafanuk)
All boundaries are released to exams officers, not the general public tonight. UMS converters for AQA are updated tonight for everyone, but only for old specifications because new ones don't use UMS.
awww i see
hoafanuk
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
awww i see
That being said I kinda want them to be leaked lmao
jacklee123
Rep:
?
That being said I kinda want them to be leaked lmao
i would like to see them being leaked like so i can have a look at what sort of marks to expect
hoafanuk
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i would like to see them being leaked like so i can have a look at what sort of marks to expect
Yeah me too, feel like I might be able to mentally prepare myself better for results day if I know how the boundaries are looking.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:facepalm:

Edit: please don't link directly to leaked grade boundaries or upload the files to TSR. You can link to other sites that may have links and you can discuss the grade boundaries.
jacklee123
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
:facepalm:
whats with the face palm PQ
jacklee123
Rep:
?
Yeah me too, feel like I might be able to mentally prepare myself better for results day if I know how the boundaries are looking.
yeah i do agree what course and uni are you looking to go to if ya dont mind me asking
sortmeoutgeezer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
' when will they be leaked' ahahahaha how tf will we know geez
jacklee123
Rep:
?
(Original post by sortmeoutgeezer)
' when will they be leaked' ahahahaha how tf will we know geez
some were released last year so i wouldve thought by judging when they came out lastnyear someone would have an idea of when they came out this year ( its prietty self explanatory)
sortmeoutgeezer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
some were released last year so i wouldve thought by judging when they came out lastnyear someone would have an idea of when they came out this year ( its prietty self explanatory)
I'm 'prietty' sure you don't know what leaked means geezer hahaha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (71)
37.57%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (19)
10.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.35%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (47)
24.87%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
13.23%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
7.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed