Pretty Little Thing Sizing and fit? Do their clothes run big or small? Watch

Jasmynf
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Im ordering from plt but not sure what size to get. In new look clothing Im a size UK 8 which is one size up from the models, and on plt the models wear size 8s though. I don't think Im the model size but for a size 8 the measurements are actually larger than new look's size 8.

Anyone who's ordered from there can tell me if prettylittlething.com generally runs big or small? Im in the US so returning is really expensive.

My measurements are 32-26.5-35.5

EDIT BY CT:

Official Pretty Little Thing Sizing Guide

20% off Pretty Little Thing Voucher Code
Last edited by Professor Oak; 3 months ago
okj
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Pretty Little Thing clothes are run a size small. Please order a size up . They actually used uk size.
sinfonietta
  • Life & Style Forum Helper
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Not all the models on either site are the same size, so don't use that as a guideline to pick your size.

e.g. I bought a dress yesterday from New Look and the model was a size 10 (same as me despite her being 3in taller). Looking over PLT right now I'm seeing models of various sizes too.

edit: just realised this has been bumped. D:
Daries85
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I orderd the acid wash denim jacket in a 12 and it came like a size 20 i could have fit two of me in it Im hoping it was just a mistake and not the actual sizing as i have ordered a size 10 in the same jacket as i got my refund
Bree212121
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I ordered a size 6 dress in US size and wanted to know if I ordered in US size will it come as the UK size 2 or in US size?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (410)
30.35%
The paper was reasonable (535)
39.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (230)
17.02%
It was TERRIBLE (176)
13.03%

Watched Threads