Good Duas for good exam results? Watch

RobbieRotten0105
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Before people begin saying: 'duas won't work'; 'you should have revised' etc. I worked very hard and tried my best and did duas before and during my exams. But I was just wondering are there any good duas that I can recite between now and results day? A lot of you may argue that duas won't save me now but I believe Allah can do anything inshallah. Also I would appreciate if any non-Muslim doesn't make offensive comments.
Haider_A
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
following
username2052983
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Dawahman put a video up a couple of years back:

https://youtu.be/Tv3q77MhRBg
username2052983
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh and tahajjud. "The dua made at tahajjud time is like the arrow that doesnt miss its target"- Imam Shafi

Salaatul haajat- the prayer in time of need

And give sadaqah before you leave to get your results.

But whatever you get dont get disheartened. Allah plans and he is the best of planners 🙏
coldwarm34
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just keep on doing dua and read namaz brother, if you've worked hard inshallah you'll get your reward.
username3482522
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If Allah won't save the other billions of other people suffering at this moment, what chance do you have that he'll answer your prayers?
Haider_A
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by num.7)
If Allah won't save the other billions of other people suffering at this moment, what chance do you have that he'll answer your prayers?
Your comment is totally misplaced. It's a simple thread, related to exam results; there's plenty of other threads/places to discuss whatever you're on about
username2052983
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by num.7)
Allah places different people through different difficulties in order to test them (their reaction, perserverance etc)
Your comment is kind of irrelevant to what the op is asking
alone231
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
give yourself to Allah entirely, put all of your trust in him

during the exam season maths & economics papers got leaked. the edexcel boundaries got leaked. do you think exam boards are tough masters? they are nothing. don't fear tomorrow because slaves of Allah don't fear silly days like this and it isn't what we were taught. it will all be okay, allah will give you what you deserve x
ultimateradman
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Meany Pie)
How does terminal leukaemia test children? Should they be thanking him for killing them?
You cannot go through a single post related to Islam without bashing it, can you? :I is it really that hard to be respectful of the OPs question and leave the thread alone if you can't be helpful?
Meany Pie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ultimateradman)
You cannot go through a single post related to Islam without bashing it, can you? :I is it really that hard to be respectful of the OPs question and leave the thread alone if you can't be helpful?
That isn't bashing islam, merely raising a point.
GreenBell
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by fishy789)
Before people begin saying: 'duas won't work'; 'you should have revised' etc. I worked very hard and tried my best and did duas before and during my exams. But I was just wondering are there any good duas that I can recite between now and results day? A lot of you may argue that duas won't save me now but I believe Allah can do anything inshallah. Also I would appreciate if any non-Muslim doesn't make offensive comments.
https://islamgreatreligion.wordpress...ies-and-exams/

I use this every year.
GreenBell
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
How does terminal leukaemia test children? Should they be thanking him for killing them?
The first (sometimes the last) thing that anyone does when they are in danger is pray to God. 100% You would as well.
ultimateradman
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That isn't bashing islam, merely raising a point.
Is this "point" necessary or helpful towards the OP's question in any way?

Nope.
Welshstig
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Everlasting heaven of unimaginable joy? I think that is a pretty good trade-off.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by fishy789)
Allah doesn't mark exam scripts - professionals from three main examination boards do. If you believe Allah can change your examination grades by praying to him, then we're not really going to able to say anything realistic to you that you're not going to take offence at.
This forum is meant for practical, realistic advice. Thus, read below:

You've posted this in 'Advice in Everyday issues'. You're not going to get the echo chamber answers you're looking for here, so I suggest you re-post it in Faith and Spirituality

furryface12 - before it degenerates...
ultimateradman
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I can assure you, I don't. Why would I pray to deity that knew this was going to happen and let it happen?

That still doesn't make it Islam bashing, would you like to retract that statement?
Nope, I still believe your purpose was to bash Islam, or at least his beliefs on a small but annoying scale.
Unknown78692
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by username3482522)
Life is a test.
Verily Allah is the BEST of Planners
Shakeel Ali
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Islam is about struggle and jihad, Allah is not just disregarding there prayers, he is testing them.
Rahman Elisa
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Same, I totally agree with you!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (373)
59.02%
Yes- I don't like it (34)
5.38%
No- I want it (180)
28.48%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.12%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise