The Student Room Group

The dreaded day, the 24th!

Okay so thought I'd start a thread about the dreaded day, also known as results day, and everyone can comment anything linked to results day. E.g. how you're feeling, what grades you expect, what you want to do after results day (like A-level plans), what you think the grade boundaries are going to be for subjects like maths and any helpful tips for the big day!
Original post by Chloet5827
Okay so thought I'd start a thread about the dreaded day, also known as results day, and everyone can comment anything linked to results day. E.g. how you're feeling, what grades you expect, what you want to do after results day (like A-level plans), what you think the grade boundaries are going to be for subjects like maths and any helpful tips for the big day!

Have you seen this thread? There's quite a few people about in there and I'd imagine there'll be a lot more as we get into next week! Good luck for your own results too :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by furryface12
Have you seen this thread? There's quite a few people about in there and I'd imagine there'll be a lot more as we get into next week! Good luck for your own results too :smile:

Yeah I've already seen it and commented, thanks for mentioning it though :smile: and thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest