fefg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Read this and plz give me advice:

Imagine you've a friend who is a ****boy and chats to a lot of girls. But even though hes a ****boy you're just a good friend of him and he doesn't flirt with you , but then all of a sudden one day you find out in school that he has told everyone that apparently ''you like him'' and stare at him in class. And you're obvisouly shocked hearing this becayse you both were good friends.
Forgive and remain friends because everyone makes mistakes and you're scared you're maybe being to mean when you texted you and said sorry? Even though you both were getting along well and were really good friends.
But then again he is a ****boy, so not someone you can trust. He did talk behind your back, leaving you shocked.

I feel like he HAS to be blocked, but then I feel too mean. Do people deserve a second chance.. not **** boys tho? According to my friends i should block him and respect myself even tho he wasnt flirting with me and we were just friends.
IvoryToast
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by fefg)

Imagine you've a friend who is a ****boy and chats to a lot of girls. But even though hes a ****boy you're just a good friend of him and he doesn't flirt with you , but then all of a sudden one day you find out in school that he has told everyone that apparently ''you like him'' and stare at him in class. And you're obvisouly shocked hearing this becayse you both were good friends.
Forgive and remain friends because everyone makes mistakes and you're scared you're maybe being to mean when you texted you and said sorry? Even though you both were getting along well and were really good friends.
But then again he is a ****boy, so not someone you can trust. He did talk behind your back, leaving you shocked.

I feel like he HAS to be blocked, but then I feel too mean. Do people deserve a second chance.. not **** boys tho? According to my friends i should block him and respect myself even tho he wasnt flirting with me and we were just friends.
He shouldnt be telling people you like him - but before doing anything make sure he definitley is the one saying stuff not anyone else.
I'd try asking him why he said it. It is clear you dont really approve of him by the way you call him a **** boy yet you say he's your friend? If hes your friend you can surely talk things out with him and maybe even stop him from being such a **** boy , most boys are more likely to take advice from a female friend than anyone else, especially if he likes you (which may be why he says you like him) . Either way, personally I find blocking people immature and a waste of time. Things need to be resolved or itll just hang over you for ages and you could start overthinking it
Chichaldo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Maybe blocking is a bit far unless he is someone who will constantly message or apologise over and over. I mean based on what you've seen and what he did to you personally you probably know best what he would do on that second chance.
JamesH2017
Badges: 14
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by fefg)

Difficult situation - what do you feel in your heart/soul you should do?
Jumpman89
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Leaving school this year I've learnt a few things from my own experience and hearing other people's. Always get both sides of the story.
ObedientBeliever
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Before you start or thinking to start a relationship,you need to know his inner motives and personalities!!! It is a tricky situation and If I was you i would follow my conscience and just oversee his actions....Good luck deciding
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
blocking/ending the friendship is a bit OTT

just confront him
Jaccboy1017
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's not that deep
fefg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Yeah actually not that deep.
Decided to delete him and tell him to PISS OFF.

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.01%
They might tell the bully (35)
9.43%
I don't think they'd understand (56)
15.09%
It might lead to more bullying (145)
39.08%
There's nothing they could do (109)
29.38%

Watched Threads