The Student Room Group

Ocr alevel grade boundaries

The Student Room has been my light in an hour of need. So can one of y'all please either post the grade boundaries on this thread or hit me up in my dms. I believe in all of you to do this because I've seen magic done on this site before.

safe

Scroll to see replies

same same
ill second that
Same please, in desperate need
Same bro/sis
On the website it says they'll be released at 6am tomorrow :frown:
annoying as it is, OCR is actually doing their job properly and keeping the boundaries secure, unlike Edexcel...
Original post by surina16
annoying as it is, OCR is actually doing their job properly and keeping the boundaries secure, unlike Edexcel...

OCR's went around for a bit this morning, I only know the biology ones but that doesn't mean anything for me as I don't take biology. The documents deleted now :frown:
Original post by emilymcpartland
OCR's went around for a bit this morning, I only know the biology ones but that doesn't mean anything for me as I don't take biology. The documents deleted now :frown:

Ooh! What was an A in Biology?
Reply 9

DM me with the grade boundaries for OCR biology PLZ
Someone hit me up peeps
Original post by Daisy127
Someone hit me up peeps

do you have could you m it to me
Original post by hashman

Me too please
What was an A for chemistry lmfaoooo
Reply 14
Same pleaseee
Original post by hashman

Nah I wish. Just meant if someone else had them to hit me up. Edexcel ones have leaked if you want them?

Can you please message me the Biology OCR A boundaries
Can you remember c3 and 4?
Post or dm for as chemistry plz
If people are PMing the grade boundaries count me in. (Need computer science)

Quick Reply