The Student Room Group

Sorority/Frat Life?

How is the sorority/frat life at your Uni? Does your Uni have these social groups or not? Just curious because the one I currently attend has a large sorority life but not a large frat life. Just curious as to how your guys' Unis work :-) Not too keen on it all and I may even change my Uni because of it.
Original post by caringniece
How is the sorority/frat life at your Uni? Does your Uni have these social groups or not? Just curious because the one I currently attend has a large sorority life but not a large frat life. Just curious as to how your guys' Unis work :-) Not too keen on it all and I may even change my Uni because of it.

What? Are you American or something? You know this is a UK-based website, don't you?
Greek life is great at all big unis
Reply 3
Yeah I do its a UK based website. I didn't know if UK Unis had something similar to that. Thus , the post. Just curious.

Original post by Reality Check
What? Are you American or something? You know this is a UK-based website, don't you?
Reply 4
Original post by citibankrec
Greek life is great at all big unis

I assumed so. Is it the same in the UK too? My Uni's frat requires that the guys wear http://www.menswearhouse.com/mens-suits/custom-suits-dress-shirts
and that kinds bums me out LOL. I'd rather wear something laid back to get indited in. But whatever, I realize it's a big part of University so I'm going to try it out anyway. THNX for your reply
Yeah I do its a UK based website. I didn't know if UK Unis had something similar to that. Thus , the post. Just curious.

No, we don't have that here.

You don't get the same thing, it is more confined to the sports teams in my experience.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending