The Student Room Group

Where should I go? Mossbourne or Latymer?

I have been accepted to Latymer and Mossbourne but I cannot make up my mind about where to go. The commute to Latymer is shorter and cheaper but my gut instinct tells me that I am not smart enough to compete with or keep up with the others. Also, I am on Latymer's waiting list for Biology and Chemistry, whereas I have secured all the A-levels I want to study at Mossbourne already. I couldn't attend either sixth forms' taster days as I was on holiday so am at another disadvantage. I know there are a lot of Latymer students on here, but I would like to hear from Mossbourne students as well.

P.S. can I enrol at both then make up my mind before the first day? Also if you guys know the examboards for Biology, Chemistry, Maths and History for each school, that would be great to know as well, thanks!
I am a Mossbourne sixth former that does only maths and none of your other subjects though. I'll try my best to answer your questions. Shoot.
Oh and Maths is Edexcel for us but i'm not sure if it will be different for your year
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest