Uni of Westminster Freshers Megathread 2017!

Watch this thread
summer1311
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago

🎉🎉🎉🎉Congrats to those that are going to your university! 🎉🎉🎉🎉

You can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey! Image

Have a chat, meet fellow future students, ask a question, or just send your fav GIF about getting into your uni!
This thread is yours, take it away Image
corey7695
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Hey, just got accepted here, really excited!
Caelumvy
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
URGENTTT!!!!
ANYONE NEED STUDENT ACCOMMODATION FOR WESTMINSTER @ RAFFLES HOUSE, NEED A REPLACEMENT APPLICANT BC I WANT TO STAY @ HOME, iQ Student Accommodation it's a bronze standard room. dw am not being dodge will just give the accommodation company your email or something so they can contact you
Uni of Westminster1
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by corey7695)
Hey, just got accepted here, really excited!
Congratulations Corey!

Well done and welcome to Westminster. I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
SomewhereHere
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I'll be here in a months time! Excited and nervous!
Uni of Westminster1
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SomewhereHere)
I'll be here in a months time! Excited and nervous!
It is exciting starting University. Good luck and have a great time!

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
WutJob..
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by University of Westminster)
It is exciting starting University. Good luck and have a great time!

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
What is the accounting and finance timetable like?
What is the course like in general?
ambsmonty
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hello, how much is this per week and is it en-suite?
ambsmonty
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Caelumvy)
URGENTTT!!!!
ANYONE NEED STUDENT ACCOMMODATION FOR WESTMINSTER @ RAFFLES HOUSE, NEED A REPLACEMENT APPLICANT BC I WANT TO STAY @ HOME, iQ Student Accommodation it's a bronze standard room. dw am not being dodge will just give the accommodation company your email or something so they can contact you
hello, how much is this per week and is it en-suite?
gijane
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Hi there. Anyone studying Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience?
Ssskinz
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Just got accepted here, is anyone doing human nutrition
fsek
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Is anyone here studying Law M100?
P.S.Dosanjh
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Starting BA Architecture at Marylebone Campus in September 2017! Anyone else studying Architecture?? 😀
WutJob..
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
anyone studying accounting?????/
lolaona
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Studying Business Information Systems at Cavendish!!
jennieadelia
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Anyone doing Biomed??
Ayumi.
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by P.S.Dosanjh)
Starting BA Architecture at Marylebone Campus in September 2017! Anyone else studying Architecture?? 😀
I am >.<
Luke12657
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by ambsmonty)
hello, how much is this per week and is it en-suite?
I've got a deluxe ensuite room available if you want it. £175pw with all bills included. Has a shared kitchen and lounge area with your own room and bathroom. Sky sports package is on the TVs and there's a great view of Wembley Stadium out the windows. Message me if you're interested. Thanks, Luke
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
20%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
11.58%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.26%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (17)
17.89%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (23)
24.21%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (20)
21.05%

Watched Threads