The Student Room Group

Adjustment queries

Hi, I have a couple of quick questions about adjustment before A level results tomorrow (fingers crossed for everyone!). Can you apply for adjustment at two separate unis at the same time? And if all went well and an adjusted uni gave you an offer, could you decline that offer in favour of your firm choice if (say) you didn't like the accommodation of the offer?
Thank you very much, and good luck if you're getting results!
Matt
Original post by TheGingerMatt
Hi, I have a couple of quick questions about adjustment before A level results tomorrow (fingers crossed for everyone!). Can you apply for adjustment at two separate unis at the same time? And if all went well and an adjusted uni gave you an offer, could you decline that offer in favour of your firm choice if (say) you didn't like the accommodation of the offer?
Matt

You can only be adjusted to a university once, so you can call as many as you like but then you can look up accommodation before making that decision to adjust.
Matt

You can talk to more than one university, but you can only accept one offer. Good luck, Matt!
Original post by claireestelle
You can only be adjusted to a university once, so you can call as many as you like but then you can look up accommodation before making that decision to adjust.

Original post by chelseadagg3r
You can talk to more than one university, but you can only accept one offer. Good luck, Matt!

Ah right, that makes sense. Thank you very much!
Matt
Matt

no problem :smile: hit us up if you need help tomorrow.
Matt

Let us know how you get on!
Original post by claireestelle
no problem :smile: hit us up if you need help tomorrow.

Original post by chelseadagg3r
Let us know how you get on!

Thank you both, yes will do... My offer is AAA from York, I'm hoping I can adjust to Durham or perhaps Edinburgh, but we'll see what happens!
Thank you both, yes will do... My offer is AAA from York, I'm hoping I can adjust to Durham or perhaps Edinburgh, but we'll see what happens!

:crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending