Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm a teenager and I sent nudes just because. I honestly cant find the exact reason I did it but I did. I feel guilty and I prayed (My belief in god isn't the reason for my guilt) I promised myself never to do it again and I haven't but now I think about my future dates and husband and idk. I feel like a whore. The guy I sent them to claimed to delete my picture (it was only my boobs) And that makes me feel a little better. I really need support and advice for future relationships. No I haven't told my parents. (I think it's better off left unsaid)

ReputationRep:
    Who you sent them to

Repent and,don't send again, resist the urge.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potatogurl)
    So I'm a teenager and I sent nudes just because. I honestly cant find the exact reason I did it but I did. I feel guilty and I prayed (My belief in god isn't the reason for my guilt) I promised myself never to do it again and I haven't but now I think about my future dates and husband and idk. I feel like a whore. The guy I sent them to claimed to delete my picture (it was only my boobs) And that makes me feel a little better. I really need support and advice for future relationships. No I haven't told my parents. (I think it's better off left unsaid)
    Top tip: don't send nudes.

(Original post by SMEGGGY)
    Who you sent them to

Repent and,don't send again, resist the urge.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True say. Seek forgiveness from God, don't let Satan use the regret to make you depressed and never do it again.

ReputationRep:
    Ladies and gentlemen, another reason why religion is pointless in today's society

ReputationRep:
    I can see why you feel uncomfortable but was your face in them?

(Original post by That'sGreat)
    Ladies and gentlemen, another reason why religion is pointless in today's society
    The lack of Christian beliefs in society is why it has taken a nose dive.

ReputationRep:
    nice work

ReputationRep:
    The guy will probs already have forgotten.
    You need to accept this happened, repent, then forgive yourself too.
    Everyone does things they regret.
    Learn from it, if it makes you feel rubbish etc it's not for you. We learn from our mistakes.
    Nothing to worry about if your face was out of the pic.
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piers Morgan)
    nice work
    Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hkmt)
    The lack of Christian beliefs in society is why it has taken a nose dive.
    Not Christian beliefs, just discipline

ReputationRep:
    I just said my reason of guilt wasn't because I was religious. I prayed. That's it. Chill. I'm not asking for any religious help lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banoffeee)
    I can see why you feel uncomfortable but was your face in them?
    It
    Was one boob pic. And no my face wasn't in them. I don't feel a lot of guilt bc boobs are for nurturing and babies...so it wasnt like I was sending him a full nude or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    For everyone saying "Dont send nudes" I haven't and that was a long time ago. I'm just asking like relationship wise how will this affect me and all that ********.

ReputationRep:
    We live and learn, don't we?

As long as it doesn't have your face in it then you'll be fine. Try not to worry about it too much.

ReputationRep:
    For everyone saying "Dont send nudes" I haven't and that was a long time ago. I'm just asking like relationship wise how will this affect me and all that ********.
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    Not Christian beliefs, just discipline
    Also I'm not religious... I just believe in god. Religion controls people. If I chose to be spiritual then that's my individual choice, I do understand that I made a bad choice but I'm owning up to it and I'm asking how to improve my feelings toward the subject. None of us should be pinning this on my beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    What do you mean?
    One the first responses suggested I didn't send any more nudes, I'm just making it clear that it was only once and it was a long time ago so I have no intention of doing it again.

ReputationRep:
    One the first responses suggested I didn't send any more nudes, I'm just making it clear that it was only once and it was a long time ago so I have no intention of doing it again.
    In what way do you think this may affect your future relationships?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubone-r)
    Top tip: don't send nudes.
    Yeah because obviously telling someone not to do something they said they were never gonna do again and haven't since that one time will automatically solve guilt and clear up the conversation when I get a boyfriend/girlfriend

K.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 11, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.