The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Our top courses in Clearing

Going through Clearing can be a really hectic process, and sometimes there’s too much information to digest :eek:

We’ve put together a list of our top courses in Clearing to make it a little easier for you. We’ll also have reps available to help you from 6am to 10pm, and this year we’re able make offers over private messaging! DM us here to find out if we can offer you a place :biggrin:

Engineering will be one of the most important careers in the future as we look to create a sustainable world. Check out our blog on Engineering or head straight to the course page to find out more.

Biomedical Scientists work on a variety of projects, from discovering ground-breaking cancer treatments to trying to help us to look younger as we grow older. Check out what else biomedical scientists get up to in our blog, or head to the website for more information.

Chemistry isn’t just about lab coats and Bunsen burners Chemists are at the forefront of creating sustainable energy solutions for the future, as well as brand new antibiotics to help us fight disease. Check out the blog to discover what chemists are doing on Mars :moon:, or head to our course pages to find out more.

Sociology or Criminology courses can put you one step closer to finding out if we are the masters of our own fate. Our blog on these courses unpicks human nature, or why not head over to our course pages for more.

You can also give us a call on our Clearing Helpline: 0800 073 1225

Find out more about us
(edited 6 years ago)
We still have courses available through Clearing so it's not too late to think about going to university in September :biggrin: You can PM us if you want to talk offers online, or give us a call for free (even from a mobile!) on the Clearing Helpline, 0800 073 1225 (9-5 Mon-Fri). We're really nice to talk to so don't be scared to get in touch and ask us anything :shakehand:

Kate :h:
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Hi there i am looking to study at bradford uni, i am currently doing my 2nd year of Level 3 Media extended diploma and i will apply to go uni next summer, i want to do optometry at bradford and i have Level 2 pass in Applied Science, Will i get accepted to do Optometry? Many thanks
Hi :hello:

Our Admissions team will need to have a look over your qualifications, if I send you their email address will you be able to send the relevant information over please?

Emma A

Original post by Tahirchamp123
Hi there i am looking to study at bradford uni, i am currently doing my 2nd year of Level 3 Media extended diploma and i will apply to go uni next summer, i want to do optometry at bradford and i have Level 2 pass in Applied Science, Will i get accepted to do Optometry? Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending