The Student Room Group
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website

Freshers week

Hey! I just accepted my place at Heriot Watt and I'm really excited! Does anyone know where I can find out whats happening during freshers week? Like events and stuff??
Hi mermaid99,

you can find everything about freshers week in Heriot Watt student union official website

https://www.hwunion.com/

Hope this helps!!

Rahil
The reception
Heriot-Watt University
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you so much! I've just had a look and it looks amazing! Is anyone else going to the events? Also has anyone bought a freshers pass?
Reply 3
Original post by mermaid99
Thank you so much! I've just had a look and it looks amazing! Is anyone else going to the events? Also has anyone bought a freshers pass?

Hey mermaid99!

I am a Languages student and well I am on my year abroad next year so I wont be going to the freshers events, but I recommend you go to all and get a freshers pass as (even tho a bit expensive) it is worth it and you will meet many many people then!
Make sure you try and do as much as you can during the day as well even if youre a bit hangover :smile:

Good luck, youre gonna love Heriot Watt!

Silramsg
Reply 4
Original post by Silramsg
Hey mermaid99!

I am a Languages student and well I am on my year abroad next year so I wont be going to the freshers events, but I recommend you go to all and get a freshers pass as (even tho a bit expensive) it is worth it and you will meet many many people then!
Make sure you try and do as much as you can during the day as well even if youre a bit hangover :smile:

Good luck, youre gonna love Heriot Watt!

Silramsg

Hey! Haha thank you so much! I think I will get a freshers pass so I don't have to worry about not getting tickets for the events. I'm soo excited to meet everyone!

Good luck for your year abroad :smile:
Original post by mermaid99
Hey! I just accepted my place at Heriot Watt and I'm really excited! Does anyone know where I can find out whats happening during freshers week? Like events and stuff??

Hi there

Congratulations on your offer! Have you shared it on social media yet? Feel free to use our hashtag, "# I Got Watt". What are you planning to study with us? Also if you have any more questions, feel free to post on here or give us a call!

Lynsey (2nd Year Chemistry Student and Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest