The Student Room Group

What is the processing time for evidence?

I sent evidence in a while ago (my second set of evidence in regards to a single parent) and was told it was received by Student finance on the 1st August. When should I find out about my finance? I've sent my declaration form off so I have a basic amount of finance but still waiting on seeing if my evidence will make a difference to my finance (a much needed difference). I start my PGCE in just over 2 weeks - beginning to panic now! Please help?
Hi,

If you sent in evidence of you being a single parent then it would be processed by the Grants for Dependents' (GFD's) team. They are taking 19 working days for processing this from the date the evidence was received so it would be due to be processed by 29 August and you could check your online account for an update on 30 August.

OR

If the single parent evidence was for one of your parents then it would be processed based on our core processing workflows which are taking 18 working days from the date we received the evidence. So it should be done by 25 August and you should check your online account for an update on 29 August.

Either way it would still be within our processing workflows so just need to allow a bit more time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending