The Student Room Group

Maths resit

Can I resit maths c1 c2 and s1? Or has it been scrapped and it was only last year?
Original post by TheYearNiner
Can I resit maths c1 c2 and s1? Or has it been scrapped and it was only last year?

You can resit any modules but there is only one chance to resit them

Yes, and the earliest opportunity to resit will be next summer. :smile:
Original post by Black Rose
Yes, and the earliest opportunity to resit will be next summer. :smile:

Original post by Gingerbread101

Can I resit all the modules or only 1? Please help

You should be able to resit them all if you wanted, unless your sixth form/college stop you from doing so because they think it will be too much for you.

There's no limit to how many you can enter
Reply 6

All modules. Only your best results will count so there's no downside to doing this. (Other than the workload.)

If your school/college won't let you do all 3, you can pay to take them at any exam centre that will take external candidates.
I'm resitting core 1 and core 2.

I'd advise you to get a head start on the Y13 modules you are going to do; it shall ease the pressure on the amount of past papers you will be doing.
Original post by Bulletzone
I'm resitting core 1 and core 2.

I'd advise you to get a head start on the Y13 modules you are going to do; it shall ease the pressure on the amount of past papers you will be doing.

Ok and when should I tell my teacher that I want to resit because I just took my results and left

Can i sit further maths exams old spec for next year? Its not a resit.
Original post by Aaliyah224
Can i sit further maths exams old spec for next year? Its not a resit.

Nope, any new entries are on the new spec
Nope, any new entries are on the new spec

Thanks for the reply.

I have another question, will unis still accept me if i take A-level maths resit on old spec and economics but a new specification further Maths.
Original post by Aaliyah224
Thanks for the reply.

I have another question, will unis still accept me if i take A-level maths resit on old spec and economics but a new specification further Maths.

Yep that's all fine, it doesn't matter what spec you do, unis view it all equally

Quick Reply

Latest