The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Anyone going to University of Leicester 2017?

Scroll to see replies

Yep, studying Geography and staying at the Pavilions :smile:
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by PeteSpin
Yep, studying Geography and staying at the Pavilions :smile:

I'm staying at the pavillions too! There's an official WhatsApp group if you want to join it :smile:
Original post by RiseRiot
Same here!

I just got added the the official WhatsApp group for pavillions if you wanted to join too :smile:
Original post by tiddy123
I'm staying at the pavillions too! There's an official WhatsApp group if you want to join it :smile:

oh sounds good yeah would deffo like to join
Medical Physiology!! :smile:
Original post by captainbucky54
Medical Physiology!! :smile:

Medical Microbiology! I'm pretty sure we'll be in the same classes, since medical biosciences have a common first year! (At least, I think they do lol)
Original post by PeteSpin
oh sounds good yeah would deffo like to join

Official University of Freshers 17
https://chat.whatsapp.com/COTQTs9K1W8Gmaj1NEYkwL

Official John foster hall 17 ( John fosters cover the pavillions)
https://chat.whatsapp.com/B4t7CbxjaUHHdUcBVNDk8Y

Here you go :smile: I've also joined the official facebook page which is really useful. https://www.facebook.com/groups/UniversityOfLeicesterFreshers2017/
Hi! I'll be doing Biological Sciences and I got place in Beaumont House. :smile:
Medical Microbiology! I'm pretty sure we'll be in the same classes, since medical biosciences have a common first year! (At least, I think they do lol)

Hi! yeah we'll have the same first year classes! :smile:
Reply 29

Medical Genetics :h:

Original post by 1998V
Medical Genetics :h:

Can't wait!!!
Also, is anyone gonna buy the freshers wristband??
Reply 31
Can't wait!!!
Also, is anyone gonna buy the freshers wristband??

Wristband? Am I the only one who seems so lost about going to uni.? Like, I'll probably get there and be like 'what am I suppose to do now?' .. 🤔😣😥
Original post by Trupti24
Wristband? Am I the only one who seems so lost about going to uni.? Like, I'll probably get there and be like 'what am I suppose to do now?' .. 🤔😣😥

I literally only found out today, but I don't know if it's worth it, especially since I'm not the kind of person who goes out that often 😂😂
Reply 33
I literally only found out today, but I don't know if it's worth it, especially since I'm not the kind of person who goes out that often 😂😂

I'm the same, especially since I don't drink! Might wait until nearer the time to see what other people are doing/research all the events.
Original post by 1998V
I'm the same, especially since I don't drink! Might wait until nearer the time to see what other people are doing/research all the events.

Yeah I don't drink either. I might just go to one or two events but I haven't really looked into it.
Reply 35
Original post by 1998V

Yeah same, I dont drink either ... I'll just have to make good friends (which I'm not great at making) and see how it all goes!
Reply 36
anyone staying in Southmeade halls?
Hi, just wondered if anyone has received their registration email yet? I've waited since Thursday havin been given a place but nothing's come yet? I've checked my spam and junk folders too!! Thanks
Reply 38
Original post by Lester123!
Hi, just wondered if anyone has received their registration email yet? I've waited since Thursday havin been given a place but nothing's come yet? I've checked my spam and junk folders too!! Thanks

Nope! I'm still waiting, they said they will send it before the start of September. Anyway, has everyone uploaded their photo onto the MyStudentPortal?
I'm doing medicine and I've been assigned to Nixon Court (F-K I think?). I haven't gotten any emails other than a confirmation of my place but I did get a welcome kit - which basically told me to wait for emailed instructions?
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending