The Student Room Group

do you have to reject ur offer to do into clearing?

have an offer for my insurance, its complicated but i need to check others courses in clearing

would i have to do reject that "confirmed place" to check the clearing courses?
Original post by medhelp
have an offer for my insurance, its complicated but i need to check others courses in clearing

I've moved your thread into the applications & clearing forum so hopefully you'll get a helpful response there :smile:
Original post by medhelp

you would need to get released in order to go into clearing yes
Original post by medhelp

As far as I know you can go onto the UCAS page and check what courses are in clearing without having to reject your offer, but to actually apply for a course in clearing you would have to reject the offer :smile:
what you can do though if you know what uni's you want to apply for you can phone them and see if they will give you an offer with the grades you have.
hope this helps,
AF 3rd year chemistry
Reply 5
Original post by Heriot-Watt University - Student Rep
what you can do though if you know what uni's you want to apply for you can phone them and see if they will give you an offer with the grades you have.
hope this helps,
AF 3rd year chemistry

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending