The Student Room Group

BBBB in AS chem,phy,math,bio. Resit?

Im aiming for A*s do u think i need to resit any? I got 219/300 in physics so my teacher thinks maybe i should resit one unit of AS so that i get an overall A in my A level grade.personally,i dont want to resit,i want to work for the 270/300 in A2.. what do you guys think?
Reply 1
Is it hard to get 270/300 in edexcel IAL physics? (A2)
Original post by sarah99630
Im aiming for A*s do u think i need to resit any? I got 219/300 in physics so my teacher thinks maybe i should resit one unit of AS so that i get an overall A in my A level grade.personally,i dont want to resit,i want to work for the 270/300 in A2.. what do you guys think?

A2 is a lot harder than AS, but if you don't think you can manage the workload then you'll just have to put a lot more effort into A2
Reply 3
Original post by Gingerbread101
A2 is a lot harder than AS, but if you don't think you can manage the workload then you'll just have to put a lot more effort into A2

Hmm i bet it is! Exactly why i dont wanna resit to further reduce my chances of gtting a 270..considering the subjects i am taking how many hours do you think i should study for each subject per day? Thanks(i do IAL edexcel)
Original post by sarah99630
Hmm i bet it is! Exactly why i dont wanna resit to further reduce my chances of gtting a 270..considering the subjects i am taking how many hours do you think i should study for each subject per day? Thanks(i do IAL edexcel)

Hours of studying totally depends on the person and how effective the studying is! Just try to keep on top of everything and recap as you go along
Reply 5
Original post by Gingerbread101
Hours of studying totally depends on the person and how effective the studying is! Just try to keep on top of everything and recap as you go along

Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest