The Student Room Group
Reply 1
My favourites are - Stargate SG1, Star Trek - The Next Generation, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Westworld

Least favourite - Antiques Roadshow, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

Posted from TSR Mobile
My most favourite was Doctor Who until it got boring so now I'm gonna say Game of Thrones.
Least favourite would have to be Modern Family- the only interesting thing about it is Sofia Vergara.
Reply 3
Original post by Petrifiedcat
My most favourite was Doctor Who until it got boring so now I'm gonna say Game of Thrones. Least favourite would have to be Modern Family- the only interesting thing about it is Sofia Vergara.

DW and GoT are both amazing. :smile:
Reply 4
Favourites are The Inbetweeners, Come Fly With Me, Benidorm and Air Crash Investigation (weird I know)

Least Favourites are Miranda and Call the Midwife... I just don't see what is funny
Reply 5
Favourites are Dr Who, Sherlock, Community and Brooklyn 99 and my least favourites are the unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and teen wolf? Idk it was just super cringy.
Reply 6
Original post by Quizlet
Hey everyone! :smile:

What's your most and least favourite TV shows and why?

My most favourite is The Big Bang Theory. I can't think of my least favourite though. :lol: :erm:

I agree, TBBT is really good and I also like Breaking Bad. :smile:
Favourites- trollied, extreme couponing, mock the week, room 101, dinnerladies, george and mildred, keeping up appearances.

Least favourite- big brother, most of the soaps
Favourite has to be Game of Thrones because it is the King of television and anything that comes on between 7AM-8PM I usually hate
Original post by Quizlet
Hey everyone! :smile:

What's your most and least favourite TV shows and why?

My most favourite is The Big Bang Theory. I can't think of my least favourite though. :lol: :erm:

my most favourite tv show is flash and the worst is teentitans
In Charlie Brooker words...
Channel 4 aired some show called Rock School where nothing happened apart from a bunch of lads' mag/Clubland cover wannabes strutting & flirting around to your typical Father's Day compilation album for 4 hours as if it was Television X or something!!!
On screen text:-
ROCK SCHOOL
CHANNEL 4/RDF MEDIA.

In my words... BEST F*****G SHOW EVER!

Latest