The Student Room Group

Adult nursing interview Kingston university

I have been invited to an interview for adult nursing and I'm just wondering what type of question are asked if I make it to the individual interview past the maths and literacy questions... also what should I wear😩
Original post by Miasimpson_x
I have been invited to an interview for adult nursing and I'm just wondering what type of question are asked if I make it to the individual interview past the maths and literacy questions... also what should I wear😩

Hi, I should be starting at university this September studying adult nursing. We are not able to share specific interview information on the forum but I can give some advice to help you.
Think about your experiences (personal, work & voluntary), skills & qualities relevant to the role, what you know about adult nursing and the role of an adult nurse, what makes you different from other applicants, why you applied for the course, what your career plans are and why you applied to that university. Also worth thinking of a couple of questions to ask the interviewer/s.
With what to wear: something smart casual, trousers or skirt with a top with a cardigan or jumper, or a smart dress with cardigan. I wore flat closed toe shoes but a small heel would be okay.
I hope this helps & good luck.

EDIT: Just to add, have a re-read of your personal statement to refresh yourself on what you wrote.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending