Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have just taken my AS in sociology/psychology and English language, and have chosen my course for uni next year. (sociology and international development) for this course a summer abroad is included.......and language students are prefered...... do you think it would be too much to take on if i did french for an AS this year as well as my 3 A2's? any advise?..... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azmethinxmeiz)
    I have just taken my AS in sociology/psychology and English language, and have chosen my course for uni next year. (sociology and international development) for this course a summer abroad is included.......and language students are prefered...... do you think it would be too much to take on if i did french for an AS this year as well as my 3 A2's? any advise?..... :rolleyes:
    No. I did four A2s and didn't find it stressful at all. If you're good at time management you should be okay.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you could. If you think you can manange the workload. Or you could go to night school or get a tutor if it would be any easier. The only problem would be the cost tho.

ReputationRep:
    and also, i haven spoken frech for a year and would just be hoping it all came flooding back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by azmethinxmeiz)
    I did 3 A2s and 2 AS levels last year and handled it okay. It really depends though, on what you feel you are able to cope with, and do you have the time to slot in revision/homework for four subjects rather than 3?

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.