The Student Room Group

Missed my grades, help??

I've just got my A-level results and they were much lower than I expected which I am pretty gutted about. I wanted to study Law at The University of Manchester (AAA) or The University of Liverpool (ABB). I got results of B (Business) C (Economics) and C (Fine Art) I am also getting my business remarked as I was a few marks off an A.

I'm now wondering what I can do next as I have my heart set on University. will I just have to resit as an external candidate through self study? Also I am wondering if I can pick up another subject in this next year as I am not sure I want to take fine art again. Any advice would be appreciated, hope you all did well.
Original post by benjwg
I've just got my A-level results and they were much lower than I expected which I am pretty gutted about. I wanted to study Law at The University of Manchester (AAA) or The University of Liverpool (ABB). I got results of B (Business) C (Economics) and C (Fine Art) I am also getting my business remarked as I was a few marks off an A.

I'm now wondering what I can do next as I have my heart set on University. will I just have to resit as an external candidate through self study? Also I am wondering if I can pick up another subject in this next year as I am not sure I want to take fine art again. Any advice would be appreciated, hope you all did well.

Find out if they accept resits or not first and then make a decision

Quick Reply

Latest