"Old" A level Law

Watch this thread
GloriousFailure
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I noticed on the confirmed exam dates list for 2018 there's AS Law (New) but no A level, and they're still setting exams in AS and A2 Law of spec. Would I be able to take these or are they only for students who are resitting them?

In college, I was entered for the AS Law exams and sat one of them. So I should definitely be able to retake those, shouldn't I? But what about the A2, could I take those too?
WhiteyBread101
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GloriousFailure)
I noticed on the confirmed exam dates list for 2018 there's AS Law (New) but no A level, and they're still setting exams in AS and A2 Law of spec. Would I be able to take these or are they only for students who are resitting them?

In college, I was entered for the AS Law exams and sat one of them. So I should definitely be able to retake those, shouldn't I? But what about the A2, could I take those too?
They're only for resits

If you sat the AS exam you can resit it on the spec you took it on and continue on that spec to A2
GloriousFailure
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Gingerbread101)
They're only for resits

If you sat the AS exam you can resit it on the spec you took it on and continue on that spec to A2
Forgot to mention that it's AQA.

So I'd be able to be put in for the A2 Law exams, on the spec that's about to finish, even though I've not sat those before, because I've sat the AS exams? ☺
WhiteyBread101
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

So I'd be able to be put in for the A2 Law exams, on the spec that's about to finish, even though I've not sat those before, because I've sat the AS exams? ☺
I think so, but you'll have to check with your teachers
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 5 years ago

Yes you can. The new A level Law exams won't be available until 2019 so anyone can take the A2 exams in 2018.
Nuzzywuzzy99
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi there, i also only did aqa AS old law in 2017 and then got withdrawn from doing A2 in 2018 (because of extenuating circumstances) it took me so much to do this A2 paper. But i was wondering if you was able to do it?
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Are you asking if it is still possible for you tyo enter for the A2 Law papers this Summer?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (118)
40.41%
They're exactly what I expected (70)
23.97%