ConnerBrooklyn
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
As I have been offered a foundation year with my course, will I need to change my student loan application from 'Geography', which is what I originally studying, to 'Social Sciences' which is my foundation year. To be paid for this academic year, as I'm not undertaking the undergraduate Geography degree until 2018, but in 2017 I will be enrolled on the Social Sciences foundation degree.

Will I have to change my course details on the Student Finance application?
Laura S SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi ConnerBrooklyn,

Yes if you have changed course to do a separate foundation year that is not part of your Geography degree then you would have to change your application. If your University have advised that your course is listed as Social Sciences then you can go onto your online account and go into the option to change your application then go into change your course details for this. It will either let you update your application directly via your online account or it will bring up a Change of Circumstances (CO1) form for you to print off, complete and send to us.

The Change of Circumstances are currently taking 18 working days to process.

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (68)
62.39%
No (41)
37.61%

Watched Threads